Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 396-375HP L89 Aluminum Head 4 Speed M22 3:73 12 Bolt Posi

I know this site is for pro-touring cars but I do believe this car can be driven and enjoyed so I thought I would put it up for sale here. This is a 1969 big block RS/SS early built Camaro prior to X codes and is a original huggar orange, black vinyl top and black deluxe interior package car. The car has a 1969 CE9 warranty L89 aluminum headed drivetrain with smog all done correctly from carb to pan. The tranny is a M22 rock crusher and the rear end is a correct dated 12 bolt BU coded 373 posi. The car is nicely equipped with tilt wheel, am/fm radio (Bluetooth but looks original), front and rear spoilers and rubber bumperettes, tach and gauge package, lighted rear view mirror, SS wheels, chambered exhaust and colapsable front antenna. The car has received a frame off restoration and has no miles on it getting fine tuned and will be ready to cut loose for the summer. I am asking $69,000 for the car and serious inquires only. This is a show quality restoration and is as nice on the topside as the underneath and very detailed. I do not have any documentation, protecto plate or owner history just signs that the car was a big block from what was still with it when purchased 6 years ago before tackling the frame off. I can be reached at 330-770-2517 for any questions and can provide pictures with a email address.

Country Flag: United States
      why doesn't anyone add pics to the post, it saves so m uch time!

I am not sure how to post pictures on this site but can send you all you want with a email address if serious.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com