Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New Camaro build

I'm begging a 1968 Camaro rs/ss build, I'm looking to make it pro touring in the motor brakes suspension. I'm leaning toward keeping the inside original. I need help on what the best suspension package and brakes that I should be using, and any thing else to make the car run and decor like a 2017 track car. also any other help or information to really take this build to the next level would be greatly appriciated.

Country Flag: United States
      It really depends on your budget as to what extent you are willing to do. One thing tends to lead into another and can add up very very quickly. You can call Chris Alston and drop 20G's in a chassis alone or go with a much milder route. I personally went with Martz chassis and from what I heard so far, some like his stuff and some don't, but I will say this. I did call Alston, Art Morrison and Martz about my project and picked all of their brains. Gary Martz was the only one not trying to sell me something that I didn't need for what I was trying to achieve and saved me a lot of money plus he spent a lot of time with me on the phone while the others kind of rushed the conversation. Everyone has their own opinion on this and yours may be completely different from mine. I would suggest calling these guys and ask your questions. Good luck.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com