Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1965 ford mustang coupe 347ci v8 5-speed manual

Ok well here it is I am selling my 1965 Ford Mustang Coupe it comes equipped with 347 Stroker V-8, and an Standard 5-Speed Transmission out of a newer model fox body mustang. This mustang is not equipped with power steering and no Air Conditioning, but it does have a heater. Wipers, headlights, gauges, everything works as it should on my car. I have a clean and clear Texas title in hand, I have owned this baby for about 5 years, i had it completely restored the very first year i got it, so this car has a pretty fresh restoration and it shows I have always had it stored in my garage or under a car port, has always been babied and taken care of.

This would make a great daily driver or a weekend cruiser. The exterior is in great shape no dents or scratches, just had the car fully detailed and had it buffed to give it that show quality shine. Interior is in amazing shape, ive replaced the seats, carpet, steering wheel, headliner were all redone, also has a new dash and gauges, custom center console W/ Radio cutout, car is equipped with a nice sound system i just never installed a head unit but all the speakers are new and installed. Mechanically the Mustang runs great, probably better than all these crappy new cars they come out with every year, i would drive this car accross the country in a heartbeat, it is extremely reliable, it runs very strong and healthy.

Now heres a list of most of the goodies that come too mind that have been installed on the Mustang, ofcourse I am sure I am missing some:

-Front Brake Disc Conversion W/Power Braker Booster & Master Cylinder
      -The 289 Is A Fully Built Engine With New High Performance Internals (Pistons, Rods, Crank, Etc.)
      -Upgraded 302 Heads, Springs, Studs, Roller Rockers, Cam
      -The 289 Has Been Stroked out into a 347 Stroker
      -Edelbrock Performer Intake
      -Shorty Headers W/ Full Custom Exhaust
      -New Fuel Tank & Fuel Lines
      -Upgraded 8" Rear End
      -Nice Set of 17" Rims Wrapped With a Fresh Set of BFGoodrich Tires (9" Deep Rear Wheels)
      -Heavy Duty Aluminum Radiator
      -Billet Serpentine Belt Conversion Kit
      -High Performance Ignition System
      -New battery, Starter, Shocks, Ball Joints, Stabilizer Links, Front End Alignment, Fresh Oil Change, All New Fluids, New Brakes.

I am ready too move on and let somebody else put this beast too good use. As far as the price its listed on the add i do not negotiate price over the phone, dont ask me what is the least i will take for it. I have easily invested over $40-50k on this build and have receipts for most of the work, do not low ball me, only reason i am selling is because i purchased a 67 Camaro. This is one of the nicer 65 Mustangs listed online in this price range.

Price is $18,000 i am a little negotiable, my name is David feel free too contact me with any questions at 7134438288

Attached Images Attached Images                              

Sold !!!