Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Dont over look the Morrison set up. Should you decide to go with the Tri-4 bar you can add the IRS to the frame later once you get the car figured out and keep growth in the project. Take a look at some of the guys who test and have actual data after testing track days. The Pozzi’s come to mind. I race SCCA SRF3 and can tell you having parts commonality to determine set up and people with experience on those set ups will save you big bucks in the long run.

In short, look at what the the pozzi’s are doing.
      69 Camaro
      Art Morrison C6 Subframe
      Art Morrison Tri-4 link

Just to add my .2 cents and maybe many will disagree with me because others who build pro-touring cars build them for mostly track use, but either way look into Heidt's ProG front subframe and their IRS. I was going to go everything Heidt's but the project car I bought already had a Chassisworks front subframe so I just got the Heidt's IRS. The fit and quality is superb. Very easy to put together. Unfortunately, I'm not at the driving point in my build yet, but I have reached out to several board members on here who have the Heidts IRS and they love them for both street and track. So if you are really building a mostly street driven car and want a more modern feel with the IRS check out Heidt's. Like I said, their front subframe is excellent as well and is way stronger and lighter than the stock subframe. Best part the cost of the front subframe with the IRS is under $14k and that's EVERYTHING, no nickel and diming like the other manufacturers, brakes, rotors, spindles, rear center section, tranny cross member, motor mounts, and even braided SS brake lines. If you need a recommendation for an authorized distributor who will give you a great price on Heidt's PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com