Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1968 Pro-Touring Camaro Price: $50,000

[FONT=&quot]Looking for input and constructive criticism on my ad as I am no word smith.

1968 Pro-Touring Camaro Price: $50,000

Body is laser straight with awesome black paint with flat black deck stripes. The body is nearly all brand new, including fenders, quarters, roof, floor, trunk, grill, dash, trim, bumpers, lights, lenses, glass, DSE (Detroit Speed and Engineering) mini-tubs, DSE gas tank, DSE head lights, Dakota Digital LED tail lights, smoothed firewall, door key locks removed, windshield wipers removed and smoothed, all trim and bumpers painted black.

Interior has Mike’s Custom Cars 6-point roll-bar with removable cross bar, center dash reconfigured for 5 – 2 5/8 gauges and DIN stereo receiver. Ididit steering column and Vintage AC evaporator. Interior has been painted burgundy red to match sample of Ultra-leather. All new power window motors and actuators. Soft-Seal weather seals.
      Engine is a stock LS2 out of an ’08 trailblazer with 4k miles. LS2 intake and injectors. Computer and harness tuned by Speartech. Edelbrock header and motor mounts.
      Tremec TKO600 5-speed with upgraded Tremec shifter. Lakewood bellhousing and clutch should be upgraded.

Front end has DSE control arms and springs, all new steering components and low ration steering box. Koni shocks. Wilwood brakes 6 piston calipers drilled disc. Stainless brake lines 95% complete.
      Rear is a Moser 12-bolt with Truetrac 3.73 gear (brand new), Wildwood brakes 4 piston calipers, drilled disc. Koni shocks
      Billet Specialties Wheels 17x8 Front 17x11 Rear, New Sumitomo Tires.

Parts included:

Corbeau GTS seats and double locking tracks
      American Autowire Resto-Mod wire harness
      Electric door lock solenoids and remotes
      Alpine DIN head unit w/ no amp
      Vintage Air oval AC controller
      Fuel system, Stainless braded fuel lines, black AN fittings, pump, filter.
      Screaming eagle kick panels with speaker cut-outs
      DSE core support closeout panel paint matched

Brand new Diamond/Southern enclosed trailer 20’x 8.5’ x 5.5’ 10,000 lb GVW, E-track, tie downs, built Feb, 2017

The car is on the east coast of Florida. Clear Florida title in my name.
      Car needs complete interior, exhaust, driveshaft, bellhousing and clutch linkage, radiator, and install of each.

Let me know what you think.

--Griff
      Attached Images Attached Images                
      Last edited by griff; 07-18-2017 at 06:50 PM. Reason: changed location

You would be better off having it running imho. Complete other than interior.

Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

Any pics? I live in Huntersville. Might be interested in checking this car out.

I wholeheartedly agree with Don. You'll take a hit with the other things not being done a lot of times.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Added pictures.

Bump

Just randomly replying to this since I'm super bored, so if you sold this already never mind.
      Would suggest ditching the paragraphs and break all the new/interesting things into bullet pointed categories, for example:
      Interior: X
      Y
      Z

And so on with suspension, driveline, electric, etc, which you've sort of done already. Also, these pics are not doing you any favors. Push car outside at late dawn or early dusk (not middle of the day) and use the classic and cliche wide aperture/ shallow dof in at least half your pics to highlight various things. Would prob sell trailer separately, but $50k for a car that isn't moving is a tough sale and pulling trailer out of deal could get your car number somewhere more palatable for what remains a project car. Cool car though
      https://www.instagram.com/gen_v_lt1_chevelle/

Do not buy anything from Frankie's Used Auto Parts. Ever.
      Chevelle ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ L92/200-4r now Gen V LT1 and T56- https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nvertible.html

Thanks for the input Chuck. I will be taking your advice and reposting the ad in the For Sale section soon.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com