Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

New here with my 79 Trans Am

Hello from Massachusetts. I've been lurking here for a while. I'm fascinated with the knowledge this forum has to offer, and love seeing everyone's builds. I love my 79 TA WS6 4 speed, which I've had for a few months, but I've been around cars, mostly 2nd gen birds, my whole life. My car is mostly stock, with the exception of the 74 455 with 71 455 #66 heads and minor bolt ons. I'm a college student working part time, so at the moment I don't have the funds or time to do a lot of mods seen on the builds here, but I'm eager to learn and eventually build the pro touring machine of my dreams!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79.jpg 
Views:	347 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	137146

Great looking Trans Am !!

Welcome aboard! I have an 1980 trans am on the back burner & im also from Ma. Your car look sweet. The Guys are a big help around here.

Welcome. Seeing that Trans Am brings back memories. My HS buddy had a 1980 Trans Am 5.0L WS6 4 speed. Back in the late 80s he installed a little B&M blower and we had a blast...

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Too funny... I just helped a friend find, checkout and then drive home a 81 camaro z28 with the 350cui and factory hog leg 4 speed mostly stock except for headers and had an absolute blast. I understand the appeal to the modern tremecs, etc with their short throws but "rowing the boat" with those long throw 4 speed had me grinning ear to ear for the 2hrs of the drive home that I took behind the wheel.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com