Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Marquez door panels

Anyone running Marquez Design door panels? my question is how are you guys securing them? And a little confused why they have speaker grills in them and you have to have power windows which is same place speaker would mount? Thanks in advance.

Marquez door panels

We secured them via small trim screws around the perimeter. Drilled through & screwed down.
      I can't remember the speaker situation on the 69 we built a few years back though.
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

just wondering how long did it take to get the door panels, they quoted me 8 weeks, wondering if they are good on their word.

Curious if you decided to go with these door panels? If yes any issues?
      My '67 Nova Build Thread http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums...d.php?t=218954

'73 TA build. @projectarrowhead73

I did in fact purchase these. And I'm pretty disappointed basically got 2 panels that have nothing to mount them to the door. Don't feel like for 1100$ for some bare panels that I have to figure out something on mounting them. And second thing was is I got shorted door handles that are 30$ mind you the customer service told me that there was no way I got shorted handles!! I was like really I can pay 1100$ for the panels but trying to get over on you for some cheap a$$ handles? Told me he was going to talk to the owner and call me back. Well that was months ago never called. Bottom line is for that much money any upholstery shop can make you something finished ready to go. They don't fit the greatest either another thing customer service told me was odd because they always fit perfectly. I'll gladly post picture's tomorrow to stop you from making the mistake I did!!

Thanks for the feedback. I had some concerns as I previously had issues with MD being unresponsive on tail lights I ordered for my Nova. Helps me make my decision.
      My '67 Nova Build Thread http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums...d.php?t=218954

'73 TA build. @projectarrowhead73

I will say I go through Matt's classic bowtie when I have ordered from MD and they have been great. I ordered taillights and was happy with the hole process. But after door panels ill never order from Marquez again. I own 2 businesses and would never pull that crap

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com