Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Finally got the Recaros covered!

It's been a while since I've posted but I finally got the seats, carpet and headliner of my Chevelle done and I figured I'd post a few pictures.

I had the interior shop cover the Recaro seats to match how the originals would have looked as close as the new shape allowed. They also cut a custom carpet to cover the modified transmission tunnel for the T56, and installed a custom headliner. Love it. The car is a completely different beast now and much more pleasant to sit in! All work was done by the guys at BodyCraft OC in Santa Ana CA.

What the seats looked like before covering

very nice. I have the same seats. While others wont be WOWed at them and what you did because they wont know these are the little things that i was looking for. A factory look with modern style. Nice work

Looks good! was it expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by icemanrd19 View Post
      very nice. I have the same seats. While others wont be WOWed at them and what you did because they wont know these are the little things that i was looking for. A factory look with modern style. Nice work
      My whole approach to everything with the car is OEM +. I want it all to look as though it could have come from the factory this way but with all of the additions that modern technology affords us.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn01754 View Post
      Looks good! was it expensive?
      Thankfully I have a family connection with the shop that did the work so that helped a lot. What I was quoted by some of the big name shops close to me (that you've probably heard mentioned on a lot of car makeover shows) were downright painful to cover two seats, and put in a carpet and headliner.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com