Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Experienced Body Tech/Sheet Metal Fabrication/Restoration Technician Needed

We are looking for an experienced "combo tech" to fill a position in our Body Shop. The Position would consist of repairing heavily damaged Motorsports Spec Porsche GT3 911 and the like, along with building custom street cars with racing inspired suspensions, drivetrains and custom bodywork. Paint knowledge is a plus but not required as we have very experienced painters in our current staff. We also have a very strong Composites Department building our own Carbon Fiber/Kevlar/Fiberglass etc body panels from scratch. Experience in the Composites field would be a major plus but as with the painting we have an accomplished staff in this area also. We are a high end race shop that services street cars as well as builds one off customs. We have no boundaries with specific makes, models, new, classic, american, european, or asian, we literally work on them all. We build off road vehicles as well with having competed in the Baja 1000 many times over the last 2 decades. So whether it is on a race track, on the street, racing around cones or through the dirt we can handle it all. Please check out our website and facebook page for more details.

The compensation will be based on experience and abilities. We offer health care, paid holidays, paid vacation as well as a learning rich environment. (this is the kind of shop that will teach even the seasoned veteran) As previously stated we are a Racing Team and we are just that a TEAM, everyone works very well together throughout all departments (Street Service, Race Shop, Body Shop, Engine Building, Engine Dyno, Chassis Dyno, Clerical/Office) and every one person is just as important as the next. We require extreme attention to detail, being able to take a job from start to finish sometimes months apart and the ability to pick up where someone else left off. If this sounds like it would be a fit please look at our website, look at our facebook and if you are not intimidated after all that email me and we can discuss the position further.

[email protected]

http://kellymoss.com/

https://www.facebook.com/kellymossmotorsports/

Thank You

Michael Medearis
      Body Shop Manager
      Kelly-Moss Road & Race, Inc.
      [email protected]

5105 West Clayton Road
      Madison, WI 53711
      (608) 274-5054

Last edited by bigshotsho93; 01-11-2017 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Added Email Address

I updated the post with my email.

We are still expanding, even with the new hires we still have a few positions to fill. If you need to check out some of our projects please visit Kellymoss.com and go to our projects page.

I am now also looking for an entry level Tech.

We still have not found the right person/s for these positions. Send me a message if you are interested or know someone that might be. Skilled Techs are getting hard to find.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com