Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1972 C10 4.8/4L60 LSX swap w/ MS3 PRO & PATINA

*****SOLD******

Selling my 1972 C10 LWB that has a 4.8 motor and 4L60 Transmission out of Van. I didn't do the motor swap myself, but was told the drivetrain has around 70,000 on it. Swap was done very nicely though.

I bought this truck a few months ago to hold me over until my Trans Am is finished, plus I just love old beater trucks!! Has great character and nice patina IMO. Since I have had it I put the 20x8 and 20x10 BOSS 338 wheels on it, 2.5" drop spindles with 1 coil cut up front, and axle flip kit in back (it is a leaf spring truck, not coil). New shocks (correct for lowering) and all new bushings in the leaf springs. Also did a C notch kit that I welded in. I put new turbo mufflers (didn't want it to be loud), but it could really use new pipe from manifolds to mufflers. Body wise, it needs a cab corner on the passenger side, other than that I think the truck is perfect. Every light works and every gauge works except the Speedometer (mechanical still). Has a small tach mounted to the steering wheel. Interior is descent, but for a few hundred, you could have some new panels and a seat cover.

Truck rides and drives like a dream. It is a BLAST to drive and don't have to worry about it! It cruises down the interstate at 80 mph like a later model truck. Steering is tight and stops like it should.

The biggest thing about the truck is it has Mega Squirt's MS3 Pro stand alone computer, harness and transmission controller!! This alone retails for around $2600.

I hate to sell this (killing me to list), but I have my car back home now and seeing it like it is, is killing me. So in order to finish it, this truck has to go.

$11,500 located in Springfield Missouri

Wow... didn't realize that was my first post. Pretty bad, I have been on here a while, plus other car forums as well.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by fitz98ta View Post
      Wow... didn't realize that was my first post. Pretty bad, I have been on here a while, plus other car forums as well.
      These things happen. Member since 2010...LOL

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by fitz98ta View Post
      uhhhh huhhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
      uhhhh huhhhh....
      Hey Keegan!!!

Truck is sold!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com