Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Edelbrock E Force 1597

I have a chance to pick up an E Force 1597 for a really great discount... I know this is specifically designed for a camaro but for hot rod guys is there a way to make this work in an A body with a LY6 engine?

figured I'd ask since I have an Ls3 intake so I figured a supercharger made for an LS3 would also work for my application

Thoughts?

Edelbrock E Force 1597

It'll work , you just need to make sure the balancer spacing is correct. So worst case you need a new balancer.
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz Performance View Post
      It'll work , you just need to make sure the balancer spacing is correct. So worst case you need a new balancer.
      Great!!! Would it still work if I switched over to a March Perfomance pulley system?

Edelbrock E Force 1597

You'll probably need to talk with March.. But most naturally aspirated billet serpentine setups aren't compatible with superchargers. ConceptOne has a kit for that I believe.. Or you'll have to stick with a factory drive.
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

Just looked up that concept one kit it's almost 3k lol

Thanks for the info ..just wanted to make sure it can be made to work before I spend the money and cannot return it

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com