Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

jakefab "Fuel Puck" install kit for TANKSINC tanks.

I have developed, and manufactured a high quality fuel solution for the TANKSINC series of EFI tanks at a great value. These are now shipping! I am offering a 5% discount to pro-touring.com members with discount code "PT2016". http://www.jakefab.com

Price for the "Fuel Puck" install kit is $120! Add an Aeromotive, or Walbro pump, TANKSINC tank, and you are up and running at a great value for the quality!

The JAKEFAB "Fuel Puck" was designed as a simple and extremely modular fuel delivery system. The Fuel Puck allows the builder to incorporate different pumps, fittings, wire sizes, indexing of inlets/outlets durability and safety into your project. The Fuel Puck comes as a package needing only your pump, fittings, and wiring. The six mounting holes are on the standard 2.75" bolt diameter, and will bolt directly into the TANKSINC fuel tanks, and can be adapted to many custom applications. The three 1/4" NPT ports found on top can be configured as INLET/OUTLET/VENT or any other combination needed. The Fuel Puck comes with one 10" length 1/2" OD fuel rated hard nylon tube that can be cut to length for your application. Each tube is secured to brass hose barbs with gap-less compression clamps. An innovative wire pass through allows spill free direct connection to your fuel pump, with no exposed wiring posts, or ring terminals on top of the Fuel Puck. The Fuel Puck includes six 316 stainless steel socket head cap screws, and metal backed rubber washers, as well as 316 stainless worm drive band clamps. A stainless steel hardened crush sleeve is provided for absolute security when mounting your fuel pump.
      Features:

• 6061 Main body, CNC Machined from billet
      • Hard coat anodized Type III Class 1 for superior corrosion resistance
      • Three 1/4" NPT ports on both top and bottom
      • Two brass hose barbs to 1/4" NPT fittings included
      • One 10" cut to length fuel rated hard nylon tubes pre-installed on fittings
      • Compression band clamps installed on tubes for maximum security
      • 316 stainless hardware provided
      • 316 Stainless Worm drive band clamps for pump installation
      • Rubber backed metal sealing washers
      • Nylon wire pass-through for two wires includes O-ring seal
      • 304 Stainless steel crush sleeve

X2 looks like a quality piece
      Kevin
      72 Chevelle ss Ls2
      T56 12 bolt 3:73
      06 swb Silverado

I just sent a kit to a fella in Australia. If anyone is interested in a full fuel tank solution, I can quote that work as well, just send me an E-Mail to [email protected]

I should have my youtube channel setup soon, with a full installation tutorial lined out.

Ryan

Nice looking setup.

Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com