-Brand New Upper and Lower Control Arms
      -Power Rack and Pinion Steering
      -Handles like a dream
      -American Racing Wheels
      -Mini Tub in rear all for G-Force 295/35/18's
      -4 Wheel Disk Brake System
      -New Interior perfectly complements Exterior
      -New Modern Gauges and Tach with shift light

Yes this is my first post on here, if you want to call and talk on the phone I would be happy to do so. I had initially had my brother in law try and sell it on here. Unfortunately he did not have the time to do so. He is much more knowledgeable about my Camaro and these cars in general but post any questions you may have and I will try my best to answer them!

Overall an amazing car that is a true head turner. The gold flaked paint job on this is a $15,000-$20,000 job alone. These Pro-Touring cars are going for almost $100k in some cases. Anyways, it has some minor paint imperfections and one minor rust spot on lower rocker panel, fortunately I have the some left over paint from previous owner. Currently registered in TX so no surprises. I do not want to pay sales tax on the $35k I just paid for it when it is not the right car to me nor was it necessary to sell to a new buyer, AAA gave me what I needed to sell to a new buyer. Shipped the car out here from TX and it is simply too much car for me and my wife to enjoy. No hidden surprises, I need something much tamer for my style of driving. I have driven it a handful of times around my neighborhood and it truly drives like a dream. What you see is what you get, car is SMOG exempt and can very easily be registered at any local DMV. Title in hand. Priced to sell at $30,000 or best offer. I have never seen another like it and it was a riot at the car show last Friday. Needs a new home!
      Attached Images Attached Images                  

i just sent you a message with my number contact me when you get a chance.

^^^ @frontlineplaya jumped on it!! SOLD!!!