Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1969 Camaro (Aka Sinister)

Item Location (City/State): Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Price: Dropped to $85,000US Shipped OBO

Description:
      1969 Lsx 427 Turbo 5spd Camaro

This is one fun fast and reliable Camaro! There is a full build thread on lateral-g forum if interested! (http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/show...light=sinister ). I built this car to be a turn key go anywhere car and thats what it is! Hop in turn the a/c on and go for a cruise or head to the track! It started out as complete rust free California Camaro that retains all of its original Gm metal. Car was stripped to bare steel and sealed with the best PPG primers and paint! Underside is lizard skin sound and thermal coated, Body is straight and secured with DSE subframe connectors, 8 point cage, DSE Mini tub kit, DSE Quadralink suspension outback with Martz Chassis coil over suspension and Rack and pinion subframe up front. Baer track claw brakes with hydroboost. Wheels are Custom Rushforth Whiplash with smoked titanium centres and polished lips. Front are 18x8, Rears are 19X12's. Tires are Nitto NT05's 245/40/18 and 335/30/19.

Interior was setup to have a stock feel With factory style door panels but all the modern comforts! Vintage air A/C and heat, DSE body colour dash panel with Custom Speed hut Gauges with GPS, Factory GM tilt, Momo wheel with quick release, DSE 6 speed wiper system, Sony Stereo system, Full dynomat throughout (floor, roof,firewall,trunk) Leather Bucket seats with custom matching rear seat (custom built for cage bars). New American auto wire harness front to back integrated with the Holley Dominator Ecu and harness.
      Now for the best part the powertrain! Engine is a ERL Performance built 427 Dry sleeved LS Block (LS3) M1 turbo package spec'd to run in the 600 to 1000hp range, Wiseco pistons, Callies Rods, Callies Crankshaft, Arp bolts through out! Cylinder heads are LSA castings built by West coast Racing (ALL-PRO) stage 2 porting with Inconel valves, Dual springs and CHE precision rockers. Radiator is a Custom size (max size) LS Unit with dual fans built by Auto rad.

Transmission is a Tremek 5spd TKO600 beefed up by American powertrain, Clutch is hydraulic with a bully stage 4 disc and pressure plate ( i can get full specs if need be).
      Differential is a custom built Narrowed Moser 12Bolt with 3:73 Gears and Eaton posi unit with 33 spline axles.

Turbo system is a 78mm precision turbo fed by custom built stainless headers, Custom built oversized interintercooler. Exhaust is also custom 5" stainless pipe to a mid car Borla muffler then splitting to dual 3" pipes and 2 more Borla Mufflers then tail pipes. (its nice and quiet or loud when it needs to be !)
      Fuel system is a Custom built stainless tank with twin bosch in tank pumps built by Ricks Tanks capable of feeding approx 1200hp. Holley pressure regulator, Fuel rails, Bosch injectors. Computer system is a Holley Dominator ECU and is Drive by wire.

I never thought i would put this car up for sale! Ive had and been working on this Camaro for over 15 years and built it to keep but plans have changed and its time for it to go.
      I know I'm going to forget some stuff but i have tried to list as much as possible about the car. If your interested the complete build thread is here in the forums (link in signature) plus i can send pics or vid of anything you might be interested in.

Engine

-ERL Performance built LSX427 (dry sleeved LS3 Turbo Package) Currently Approx 700RWHP
      -LSA Cyl Heads New Reworked/ported from West Coast Racing (WCCH) Precision -Comp cams turbo spec Camshaft.
      -78mm Precision Turbo
      -Custom stainless turbo headers/Exhaust.
      -Ricks tanks stainless fuel tank, twin in tank Bosch pumps.
      -Holley Dominator ECU/Wiring.
      -Alum Radiator Custom built by AutoRad with Dual fans

Transmission

-TKO600 (5spd) Built by American Powertrain
      -Wilwood Hydraulic Clutch
      -Stage 4 Bully clutch/pressure plate

Rear end

-Moser Narrowed 12 bolt
      -3:73 Gears
      -Eaton Posi
      -33 spline axles

Suspension

Rear
      -DSE Quadralink
      -JRI Coilover shocks
      Front
      -Martz Chassis Subframe
      -Qa1 Coilover shocks
      -Rack and pinion steering
      -Speedway Engineering sway bar

Brakes

-Baer Track claw Kit 13" Rotor front, 12" Rear.
      -Wilwood Master cyl and adjustable prop valve.
      -Hydroboost by Hydrotech.
      -Lokar e-brake

Wheels/Tires

-Rushforth Whiplash wheels with smoked titanium centres and polished lips.
      Front
      18x8 with Nitto NT05 245/40/18 tires
      Rear
      19x12 With Nitto NT05 335/30/19 tires

Body

-Rust free California shell.
      -Original Quarter panels,Floors,Fenders,Doors, all original metal except Fiberglass hood and trunk lid.
      -Fiberglass Foose hood, Fiberglass trunk lid.
      -Marquiz designs front valance.
      -Bumpers have been smoothed and Painted/chromed
      -Paint PPG Base clear space grey metallic
      -Detailed Base clear Engine Compartment
      -Mikes custom cars firewall filler panel (to retain firewall body lines)
      -DSE subframe connectors run through floor to sub-frame
      -DSE Mini tub kit
      -8 Point chromoly cage tied into rear frame rails and front subframe.
      -Full AAW wiring harness
      -Original GM Nos stainless trim,(drip rail,wheel well openings)
      -full stainless bolt kit

Interior

-DSE Gauge panel
      -Custom Speed hut Gauges w/gps
      -Vintage Air A/C and Heat
      -DSE 6 speed wiper system
      -leather sport lumber seats
      -Leather Momo steering wheel with quick release
      -Sony stereo
      -Fully Padded cage
      -Dynomat everywhere!

I could go on and on! but check out the build thread on lateral-g.com if interested as theres list of pics and info i probably didn't mention here! The car is located in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada and can be viewed by appointment or like i said i can send any info or pics/video needed! I can also help in anyway possible with shipping/brokerage so it gets to where its going safely! The car currently has just over 2000 trouble free miles on it and is not going to be used until it is sold. You can reach me through the forum or e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks for looking!
      Attached Images Attached Images                          
      Last edited by 6t9 camaro; 10-20-2016 at 01:52 PM. Reason: price adjust

sick ride bro!
      1962 Impala vert

Thanks man! Going to be sad to see it go!

Country Flag: United States
      That thing is righteous!!! GLWS!!! Wish this was for sale when I was putting mine together!
      '68 Camaro - 5.3 LS w/76 mm Precision turbo (& intercooler) - ProEFI - T-56 trans

still have this car?

Yes car is still available! I've had lots of interest and shipping seems to be the issue for most people so I am adjusting the price to 95k shipped within Canada or USA. I use tfx international for shipping as its door to door fully enclosed and insured.

Can I get your cell # I would like to call to discuss.

that.is.one.bad.ass.ride!!!

Wow, that is a hot car! Very nice build.
      Steve

Thanks Steve!

What a beautiful ride, good luck with the sale.
      Tom

Bump

Still Available.

Price drop to $89k

Last bump before she goes into winter storage!

Could you advise me please, can the roll bars be taken out , if so what is needed for repairs after removal
      Thanks Peter

Quote Originally Posted by tuff32 View Post
      Could you advise me please, can the roll bars be taken out , if so what is needed for repairs after removal
      Thanks Peter
      Well sure cage could be removed if someone wanted. The only real repairs needed would be where it goes through the firewall. Other than that it's pretty straight forward removal.

Sent you an a message via email. Please get back to me when you can. Thanks!

All Pm's replied to.

Country Flag: Norway
      Loving the car, hope you find the right owner for it.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com