Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Ridetech Install Near Destin, Florida?

Does anyone have any experience with any shops around Destin/Pensacola that can install a ridetech suspension kit on a 68 Camaro? Or if anyone relatively close can do the install I can just pay you! Thanks in advance!!

I'd love to help but I'm up in Orlando....where did you get your setup from?

What ridetech parts do you need installed? Front end, rear 4 link, or both? Why not install them yourself? I'm installing the ridetech front end with Tru-turn on my 67 in Crestview. I'd love to help you out, but I'm maxed out on my own build. I can give you some pointers if you decide to do it yourself. Also we have a Camaro club in the area.
      Brian

'67 Camaro SS/RS, Blueprint Engines LS376, Bowler T56 Magnum
      Front suspension: Ridetech, Speedtech, DSE
      Rear suspension: Speedtech Torque Arm

Shouldn't be a big deal to install any of it as long as you have a garage of some kind. Brian's car is crazy nice with all the work he's doing to it. I know he can't wait to have it back on the road again. Check out his Camaro group. I've got mine back running decent again(I think) so maybe I can make some of their gatherings if my military stuff doesn't conflict.
      70 Camaro 383/700r4 no place to hide
      1966 Buick Special cheaper than a Chevelle but just as fun!
      2019 ZL1/1LE track day missile

Thanks for all of the quick responses.

Yellow1098, I bought it from MCB and recommend them!

B17brian, I just installed the front last weekend and the only thing I can't do is weld the tabs on the rear because I don't own a welder. I've done a little welding before, but I don't really think I'll be doing enough in the future to justify buying one. I'm actually in Crestview too so if you ever need a hand with anything just let me know! I'm interested in the Camaro club too!

Bygblok, I'm sure I'll cross paths with you at some point then. Are you at NAS Pensacola? I've spent quite a bit of time being TDY to Hurlburt and just got stationed at Eglin.

Robby, I'm an AF guy too(33 years of it) but I'm a reservist out of Keesler now. I teach an A&P school in Pensacola in my civilian life. I know quite a few folks at eglin and hurby(especially on the C130 side of the house) the lockheed, rolls royce and dowty reps for the J's are all old buddies of mine. Hope to see you out soon. Maybe Brian will get the time to finish his soon too.

70 Camaro 383/700r4 no place to hide
      1966 Buick Special cheaper than a Chevelle but just as fun!
      2019 ZL1/1LE track day missile

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com