Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Finland

Ls3 in To 1967 camaro

Hi, im doing swap and want To use all the original wiring and gauge cluster from 2013 camaro. I need help To these things: abs Light and air bag sensor Light? I dont have these and need To know how To disable those? Will it go To limb Mode if air bag and abs lights go on?

I forgot To mention that its manual trans, if that makes any difference To the matter. Trying To use as much wiring from the 2013 camaro as possible. Also trying To fit the 2013 steering column

Country Flag: United States
      It is a lot of work and fabrication but here is someone that did a very nice and detailed swap.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/conversion...retro-fit.html
      Chris
      1968 Chevy Camaro SS
      LS3/T56 DSE suspension

Quote Originally Posted by 130fe View Post
      It is a lot of work and fabrication but here is someone that did a very nice and detailed swap.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/conversion...retro-fit.html
      really nice build!! i didnt know that the clutch had its own sensor aswell, can it be mounted to the original 1967 clutch pedal? you used ls1 pedals? i have the 2013 pedals but are they too much work to put in the 1967?

- - - Updated - - -

also still needing info about the airbag light and abs light removal because im not gonna use those

i mailed to the guy who did the really cool swap! I wish i had so good fab skills as he does...

well after research im gonna use the original harness and fusebox, i ordered tuned pcm from psi with vats and emissions removed, will the original harness and fuse box work as is or does it need rewiring to make it work? I know i need to but wires from ignition switch to the fusebox and from battery but is that all it needs to run? Gonna hook the original fusebox straight as is and the harness

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com