Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1966 Chevelle Black SS clone LSA 6 Speed

Please read entire ad before calling...

I have a 1966 Chevelle SS clone. Right now its black. Black interior. SS badges and console. Right now has a 396 with a th400 trans. asking 30k as is..

I planned to put an LSA 6 speed setup in it. I have the LSA, trans and harness. Its all been done in gloss black. NEW crate setup. asking 55k with the LSA installed.

I also have some 6 piston Monoblock brembos... with the 2 pc rotors and all hardware to install. NEW. I also have the tubular suspension with rear coil over kit.. ridetech rear setup ridetech coil overs up front. NEW. Asking 60k with all the parts installed.

We can refinish the car for another 10k. The paint quality is pretty good. Car is straight. Doors open and close just fine with out any issues. Trunk and hood also. Door jambs clean. Underside of hood and trunk painted also.

Clean Car.. Call or email for anything or for more pics. (408)940-2387 [email protected]

Attachment 128236Attachment 128237Attachment 128238Attachment 128239Attachment 128240

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com