Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1966 Buick Special

66 Buick Special 2dr/hdtp car, V8/auto, factory air and power steering, manual drum brakes. Bought to build as a pro-touring car and have bought tubular uppers and lowers along with 2" drop springs for the front, have the adjustable BMR upper arms for the rear but haven't gotten the lowers yet because I wasn't sure what sway bar I was going to run. Car is very solid and only has a small amount of rust around the back glass(typical of Chevelle's etc) This car runs and drives as-is but the brakes suck. I just scored a 67 Dart GTS so this car is now in my way. Everything from a Chevelle fits this car as far as suspension so there's ton's of parts out there for it. Pro-tour it or restore it. It's like a chevelle without the chevelle price tag! Looking for somewhere close to $4k for it just to keep from losing my tail on it.

Attached Images Attached Images  
      70 Camaro 383/700r4 no place to hide
      1966 Buick Special cheaper than a Chevelle but just as fun!
      2019 ZL1/1LE track day missile

hi have u got more pictures ?thanks

here's the ad I put on craigslist. Have had a little interest but no money in hand yet. It didn't help that I had military duty in the middle of al this too. http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/5569530890.html

Not meaning to hijack your thread, but I thought it might be helpful to show what can be done with these Buicks. Like you said, quite a bit cheaper than Chevelles, but a lot more unusual too.

Name:  4184A222-485E-4625-8D59-E6A126289555_zpstvlyl6vm.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  213.2 KB
      1960 Biscayne
      Steve

oh believe me, if had a place to keep the Buick I wouldn't sell it. Still don't really WANT to sell it so if it doesn't go I'll figure out something to do with it and just keep gathering parts. I bought a 67 Dodge Dart now and between that and the 70 Camaro I'm just out of room unless I buy more property somewhere. Geez, I never in a million years would have thought that I'd say I have too may cars.....sucks but true!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com