Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1965 Buick Riviera GS- Project/Roller

Selling my 1965 Buick Riviera GS roller/project. I was going to do a bunch of different things with this car, but just too many projects right now. Car is reasonably solid-floors have been replaced and the hood/front fenders are decent(good hoods are impossible to find for these). The back window is decent and trunk floor is nice. The driver's quarter has some bondo, but I think it's decent under the bondo. Passenger quarter looks good. Has the exterior trim and bumpers and all the clamshell headlights and parts(I will install before giving to new owner). Clam motor will need rebuilt, but I know the guy who rebuilds them-not a big deal. Frame is nice and complete. No motor or trans. Has dash and some interior-no front seats. I have clean title in my name. $3000 takes it. PM me and I will send pics. Thanks!

I'm not in the market as I already have a 64 Riviera, but it would help you immensely to post some pics on here, as well as a location.
      Josh Campbell- Pushing the limits of my HOA since 2011
      71 Firebird- 455, Ridetech front suspension. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...04#post1124504
      67 Camaro RS/SS clone, Speedtech front suspension, coilovers, soon to get LT1/T56.
      82 Z28- cheapie beater, soon to get a 406.
      66 Mustang coupe- 393, T-5, sold. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Coupe-GT393-C

I tried posting pics, but I think the files are too big. Will not let me load them. Car is in South Florida-Hollywood. Thanks!

Is this car still available? [email protected]

Although this an old ad, is your riveria still for sale?

regards,
      shadfish77

Sold this one, but have a nice done painted, no rust 65 GSs black/black that I will be selling soon. Inquire if interested. Thanks

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com