Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Heat Exchanger

Country Flag: United States

Heat Exchanger

Anyone use an affordable heat exchanger setup for a 69 Camaro. I plan on using an E-Force supercharger. I have a PRC radiator and condenser. Any ideas or thoughts are appreciated.

Heat Exchanger

Do you know what kind of room you have? I have two heat exchangers that didn't work out in a couple applications that we would sell for a good price.
      Otherwise, have been using a small Edelbrock one that is somewhere around 3" thick, 6" tall, and 20+ inches thick.
      If you search Summit for Edelbrock heat exchanger you'll find it.

-Dale
      SchwartzPerformance
      The leader in bolt-in muscle car chassis
      SchwartzPerformance.com | GMachineChassis.com | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Dealer for: Forgeline, RideTech, Tremec, American Powertrain, Silver Sport Transmissions, GM Performance Parts, RECARO, Cerullo Seats, TMI Products, Vintage Air, Baer Brakes, Wilwood, BeCool, AFCO, Tanks Inc, Holley / Hooker, Ultimate Headers, Rick's Tanks, Moser Engineering, Currie, TechAFX, Stainless Works, II Much Fabrication, and many more

C&R makes one for a first gen Camaro I have one in my car.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Quote Originally Posted by Schwartz Performance View Post
      Do you know what kind of room you have? I have two heat exchangers that didn't work out in a couple applications that we would sell for a good price.
      Otherwise, have been using a small Edelbrock one that is somewhere around 3" thick, 6" tall, and 20+ inches thick.
      If you search Summit for Edelbrock heat exchanger you'll find it.

-Dale

Its a 69 Camaro with a Condenser already taking up space. Until I can pull off the grill my rough measurements indicates only 1.5"-2.0" clearance to the steel support under the latch and the existing condenser. What sizes are the one you have? Do you have any photos you could share of setups in a 69? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      C&R makes one for a first gen Camaro I have one in my car.
      I have been looking for the 56-0010 from them but it's no longer listed and now they have a 56-00015 for the 69 Camaro at $750.00. Which one is the right one? I have a PRC condenser not vintage air. Was it easy to mount for the price. I saw where guys had to modify latch and condenser didn't fit?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com