Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

67 Camaro Speedhut Gauges too small?

Hi guys

Im looking at getting a custom set of Speedhut gauges made for my 67 Camaro. They make 4.5 and 5.5" gauges. The 5.5" is probably too big. I have seen backing plates that allow Speedhut and Autometer gauges to mount to the stock dash, but it seems like there is a gap between the gauge and the dash. Maybe its just the angle of the picture or lighting. Do any of you guys have pictures of Speedhut gauges in a 67/68?

thanks

bump

Here is mine in a 68. I just bought a blank guage pannel and put 3 behind the wheel and then I have 4 more in the center console. I have the big ones, they make some combo gauges that I have seen guys put in as well but I just like separate.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  144.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  214.7 KB

When you say the big ones, you mean the 4.5" ? Did you ever try putting them into the stock dash?

thanks Owl!

Quote Originally Posted by the owl View Post
      Here is mine in a 68. I just bought a blank guage pannel and put 3 behind the wheel and then I have 4 more in the center console. I have the big ones, they make some combo gauges that I have seen guys put in as well but I just like separate.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  144.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  214.7 KB

I believe 4.5? To be honest I don't remember off the top of my head. I never attempted to put them in the stock dash. I still have a stock cluster if you want to buy one to cut up?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com