Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

72 Camaro Ls1 6spd $59,000

This car was a frame off restoration that I built myself. I have owned the car for about 7 years. It has been painted for about 4 years and the Ls swap was just completed about 8 months ago. This was a super solid car in the beginning and still has all the original sheet metal down to the floor pans and trunk pans. Here is a list but I'm sure that I will leave something out.

ENGINE: Ls1(43,000 miles), 441/395 rwhp, Vengeance Racing stage 2 heads, Vengeance Racing cam, Weiand polished intake, Street and Performance chrome pulley system, Katech coil relocation kit, Spectre CAI

TRANSMISSION: T56, 6spd, Z06 clutch, McLeod Racing hydraulic clutch conversion

REAR END: 373 gears, Auburn differential, Strange axles

SUSPENSION: Hotchkis lowered leafs, Hotchkis lowered springs

BRAKES: Wilwood front and rear, Wilwood proportioning valve

INTERIOR: Custom door panels, custom console, custom dash, Autometer American Muscle gauges, custom headliner, Arizen racing seats, Marquez Design rear package tray customized, custom kick panels, Billet Specialties steering wheel

STEREO: Kenwood double din, Memphis 5.25, Memphis 6x9, Polk Audio 5 channel amp, Memphis 10" sub ported through rear deck

WHEELS AND TIRES: Bonspeed 20X10, 19X8, 275/35/20, 245/40/19 Hankook Ventus

The car has Vintage Air, Hooker headers, X-pipe, Aero Chamber mufflers, Griffin polished radiator with dual fans, Aeromotive fuel tank and pump. The paint and body on this car is absolutely amazing. It is laser straight. I'm sure there are a ton of things that I have left out but feel free to contact me with any questions... $59,000 Two56-345-217four
      Attached Images Attached Images                

I was thinkin, man this is a lot of money for this car, its gotta be pretty nice looking. Then I got to the pics. WOW, it truely is a beautiful car, and seems to be set up quite nice. Now after reading and seeing the car, I think, its a lot of car for the money. I wish I had that kind of money to spend on a car, I really do. This would be close if not the top of my list. Good luck with the sale, someone is going to be very happy.

Do you have any under carriage pictures. Also, is it a 12 or 10 bolts? How much is a 4 link for this ride?

Still an outstanding car! One of my top picks everytime I look through cars for sale.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com