Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1965 Mustang Pro touring project

1965 Mustang pro touring project. Car was originally a 289 c4 A code car. Tci custom IFS professionally installed with coilover shocks, disc brakes and power rack and pinion. New dynacorn fenders and hood.Clean rust free body. Mustang Steve power brake and 5speed conversion kit. T5 trans with crossmember and new Ram heavy duty clutch. Custom Griffin radiator with dual Spal fans and relay kits. Dougs headers made to work with new suspension and 5speed swap. Lots of new interior parts but does not come with front seats. Rear seat is in good shape but needs to be reupholstered. Ididit steering column, new instrument cluster bezel with new digital full sweep guages. New Tanks inc fuel tank sumped for efi with module for in tank electric fuel pump. Car is set up for sbf but with the shock towers removed you can fit a bbf or even the new 5.0 coyote engine. I have lots of new miscellaneous hardware and I do have other sbf parts that I might consider including for the right price. I have $6000 in only front suspension parts and install. I wish I could continue project but I have a newborn on the way and I don't see myself getting around to it for a while. Somebody is going to save a heck of a lot of money and have an awesome ride. Asking $8000obo. Car is located in Albuquerque NM
      Call or text 505-730-1339
      I am having trouble uploading pictures to this site. I can email or text them to you. I do have a craigslist ad If you want to see them on there.
      https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/5479749632.html

Attached Images Attached Images                            

Added a few pictures

Jesus that's a crazy deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted88LX View Post
      1965 Mustang pro touring project. Car was originally a 289 c4 A code car. Tci custom IFS professionally installed with coilover shocks, disc brakes and power rack and pinion. New dynacorn fenders and hood.Clean rust free body. Mustang Steve power brake and 5speed conversion kit. T5 trans with crossmember and new Ram heavy duty clutch. Custom Griffin radiator with dual Spal fans and relay kits. Dougs headers made to work with new suspension and 5speed swap. Lots of new interior parts but does not come with front seats. Rear seat is in good shape but needs to be reupholstered. Ididit steering column, new instrument cluster bezel with new digital full sweep guages. New Tanks inc fuel tank sumped for efi with module for in tank electric fuel pump. Car is set up for sbf but with the shock towers removed you can fit a bbf or even the new 5.0 coyote engine. I have lots of new miscellaneous hardware and I do have other sbf parts that I might consider including for the right price. I have $6000 in only front suspension parts and install. I wish I could continue project but I have a newborn on the way and I don't see myself getting around to it for a while. Somebody is going to save a heck of a lot of money and have an awesome ride. Asking $8000obo. Car is located in Albuquerque NM
      Call or text 505-730-1339
      I am having trouble uploading pictures to this site. I can email or text them to you. I do have a craigslist ad If you want to see them on there.
      https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/5479749632.html

wood you take 7000.00 for car & all parts

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com