Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      First let me say..I don't sell or get any kickbacks from anyone anywhere. I am just a consumer who likes cars. That being said,...
      For all the systems out there that I looked at when I swapped my 71 camaro over to fuel injection I went with a Tanks Inc. complete setup, Tank, GPA-6 pump and sending unit. It was the most economical QUALITY assembly I could find and has performed admirably without a hiccup at all. I am 700+ hp&tq N/A at the crank and am in the process of adding a F1c procharger and expect it to perform just as well with the procharger.

Country Flag: Canada
      Hi, You use which shipping company for canada, thanks.

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by redmist View Post
      The JAKEFAB Fuel Puck, an Aeromotive 340 pump, and a tanksinc tank should be a better value over whats out there right now for the quality.

Plus I am here if anyone needs any help!

Hi, You use which shipping company for canada, thanks.

Im also interesting in buying a complete setup - 1970 Chevelle w 427 sbc, planning on Holly sniper EFI.
      Quote Originally Posted by redmist View Post
      I have been entertaining doing full setups. I know it would sell better that way.

What kind of car do you have?

Ryan

Country Flag: United States
      Hi Ryan, did you get a chance to test out the hydramat with your setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Maine1 View Post
      First let me say..I don't sell or get any kickbacks from anyone anywhere. I am just a consumer who likes cars. That being said,...
      For all the systems out there that I looked at when I swapped my 71 camaro over to fuel injection I went with a Tanks Inc. complete setup, Tank, GPA-6 pump and sending unit. It was the most economical QUALITY assembly I could find and has performed admirably without a hiccup at all. I am 700+ hp&tq N/A at the crank and am in the process of adding a F1c procharger and expect it to perform just as well with the procharger.
      Hello ! jsut one question please, I've the same setup from Tank-Ink on a 72 camaro, where did you install the vent line and vent valve ? which one did you take ?

Quote Originally Posted by berdunord View Post
      Hello ! jsut one question please, I've the same setup from Tank-Ink on a 72 camaro, where did you install the vent line and vent valve ? which one did you take ?
      You can refer to the link below but it is for a 68 camaro. I have done mine the same way and installed the valve behind the license plate.

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Camaro/page14
      72 Camaro RS:SOLD
      68 Camaro:
      LS6 Engine,Tremec TKO 600,5 Speed
      Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors

ok thx ! I've installed mine just above the rear end housing approx at the same height than the tank neck but I've about 80psi of fuel pressure before the TBI instead of 58psi sent by the fuel filter/regulator so maybe not enought vent, I need to relocate the vent valve

Smokenarrow:
      The FiTech EFI throttle body has a pwm fuel pump control circuit which will slow down the fuel pump at low demand (idle, cruising) this will increase the life of the fuel pump and run much quieter. The FiTech tech support guy said they can support a fuel pump up to 15-16 amps (no relay is needed). Carl has a return-less kit that let's you use a late model Camaro fuel pump with a 4th gen bypass valve in the pump, which eliminates the need for a fuel return line. You need to buy a restomod tank from Rick's Tanks or modify your stock tank to fit the Camaro pump which is larger than the aftermarket pumps. This was ideal for my daily driver Olds which is only 400HP, but I'm not sure if it would be sufficient at your HP level. Maybe Carl will chime in with more info.

Rodney
      Last edited by cdrod; 12-16-2016 at 05:30 AM. Reason: typo
      Rodney Meyers
      72 Olds 442 Rest-mod clone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com