Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Holley call back

Last friday I called Holly FI tech at 11:10 am est. At 3:12 pm they called me back. When I pressed 1 their phone system would not take it. After 4 tried it hung up on me. Monday, today I called at 1:18 pm est. They still have not called back and it is 8:00 pm. Their phone system has done the: not recognize the 1 prompt a couple of times before. It seems like every time I call they are not returning calls in a reasonable length of time.
      When I try to look something up myself especially when I was building my fuel system and even the last few days you can't find what you are looking for unless you know what the part number is. Going thru 8 or 9 or more pages looking for an item is no fun.
      What I was calling them about friday was what wiring harness and part numbers to add a knock sensor and a speedometer and a fuel psi gauge to my HP EFI controller. I left them a email on the holly tech line with my email address and that was saturday and as of tuesday nite I still have not gotten an answer. Pretty bad customer service!
      When I was talking to a vendor of their's, He told me he no longer recommends Holly as their tech service is so bad.

I found that the best place to get answers to common questions is on the Holley tech forum.

forums.holley.com
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

I'd agree on the forums. For how many tech calls we get in a day I can only imagine how many Holley would get. It would have to be in the thousands...
      Technical Support
      UMI Performance, Inc.
      [email protected]

Join us on Facebook!

I never had them call me back, I just called again later. There is one guy in the forum there who answers everyone's questions pretty quickly, not sure if he even works there but he knows the stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/gen_v_lt1_chevelle/

Do not buy anything from Frankie's Used Auto Parts. Ever.
      Chevelle ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ L92/200-4r now Gen V LT1 and T56- https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nvertible.html

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com