Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1972 Cuda Pro Touring

I have a just finish 1972 Plymouth Barracuda Pro Touring car for sale. This is a no money spared build. The drive train is all up dated modern Hemi 393/6.4 liter. The automatic transmission is a Chrysler 545RFE with a posy rear end. Has a Be Cool aluminum radiator with polish over flow tank. Motor has Ceramic coated headers and 2.5 stainless exhaust with Electronic cut outs with polish tips. Has power 4 wheel Wilwood disk brakes on all 4 corners. Wheels are all 18" with big rubber. The paint and fit on this Cuda is next to none. Arrow straight body and lines. All new tinted glass and trim. Has stock like Leather interior beautiful. Has Ac/Heat/Defroster power steering front and rear seat belts console bucket seats. High end stereo with power Amp and Bass box in trunk. Also the battery is located in the trunk as well. Front and rear suspension are all up dated. This car looks stock but a lot of work has gone into it to keep it looking that way and being all modern up dates. I have a Cd and a note book about 3" thick with all the papers as to what been done to this car! Car is Maine. I am asking $110,000 and will take a high end trade with cash boot.

Attached Images Attached Images                        

Still for sale?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com