Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1967 Firebird and 1965 Malibu SS for sale

I have 2 projects that I need to sell, due to personal issues. The 1967 Firebird is incomplete but does run and drive. it has the following modifications. lq4 swap with ls3 heads and intake, cam by EPS, stainless works headers, spin tech side exit exhaust, t56 transmission, custom steel driveshaft, rebuilt 9 inch diff with 3.50 gears, its a posi unit. Fuel system: vapor works stainless tank with late model camaro fuel pump, plumbed to the engine with blow proof hi pressure hose. The brakes; c6 Corvette ald around, will wodd manual master cylinder, Detroit speed wiper motor, subframe completely welded and powdercoated grey hammertone finish, inner fenders powdercoated same as subframe, racekraft oil pan, speedtech adjustable trans crossmember. Suspension: Guldstrand coils up front with SPC adjustable upper and SPC tubular lower arms, AF/X spindles, Rear suspension, Fays 2 watts link, flexform composite leafs. no shocks installed front or rear. Cooling system: MkVIII electric fan with Griffin radiator. Engine has a serpentine setup with a/c compressor mounted, Fiberglass Firewall cover, Core support and panels powder coated semigloss black. Reproduction 400 hood, reproduction fenders with fender extensions welded and smoothed, original 400 Firebird ft bumper. have all door glass and regulators, will need front and back glass, have c5 corvette power seats mounted in car and operational. Power steering with a rebuilt tilt column, 2nd gen T/A fast ratio steering box. Speedtech tie rod tubes. engine has been estimated by Comp cams computer program to put out about 497 hp at the flywheel. I chose a mild cam with the flattest torque curve that Geoff at EPS could come up with. looking for 15,000. obo.

The Malibu SS was a 230 inline six manual trans car, now it has a .040 over 350 with Edelbrock heads, cam, intake and carb. Hei ignition, dual snorkel air filter assembly, vintage air, Detroit speed steering gearbox, complete hotchkis TVS suspension, 700r4 transmission with corvette servo, c5 front disc brakes, drums on rear, sanderson cast headers with magnaflow exhaust, body was removed from frame and underside coated with POR15. frame stripped and POR15 applied, differential rebuilt with 3.45:1 Auburn posi. has new front and rear bumpers, rear widow removed to clear all rust from this area. new seat covers, newer carpet, Lokar shifter, solid body, does have some rust on quarterpanels but not real bad. Runs good, built as a cruiser. asking 12500.00 obo.

Both cars are in Savannah GA, they can be seen at 3 Guys Garage, 4904 Augusta Rd, 31408. call for appointment at 912-964-9222. send me an email for pictures, we have lots of 'em. can also see them at 3 Guys Garage on Facebook.

Prices sound reasonable, but you really ought to put pictures here. I look on 3 Guys and saw the Malibu but not the 'Bird.

pm sent
      69 Camaro
      03 z06
      90 mustang coupe

I couldnt find the bird either. Sent you a PM, but no response.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com