Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1969 Firebird convertible structure piece needed. (Cocktail Shakers).

I am looking for the small structural braces in the trunk of a 69 Firebird convertible that get spot welded to the underside of the trunk weatherstrip well. The "cocktail shakers" get bolted to these. If someone has a junk, parted out convertible body that has these braces still in tact, they would not take much effort at all to remove I could surely use them. Of course I prefer rust free but will consider what is available. A desert south west or western car/parts preferable. They are a pretty simple stamping and I can fabricate my own but figured one of us may have these available. They are about 24" long, they go from the back of the wheel well tub to the tail panel, spot welded to the wheel well tub bracket and to the underside of the weather strip well, stick your head in the trunk and look up, right there, both sides, drivers and passengers. Please let me know if you can help me out. The cocktail shakers get bolted to these braces (two bolts) and & also bolted to the trunk floor (two bolts). There has got to be a boatload of them out for no one else would need these silly things in a swap meet situation. Why mine are missing remains a mystery. Thank You. Tim john---

Country Flag: United States
      *Update* I located the missing parts, the project is now back on track. Thank You all for the assistance. Tim john---

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com