Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1986 Buick Regal

1986 buick regal, originally an olds 307 v8 car, currently has a stock 73 buick 350 4brl motor, 200r4 trans that has been rebuilt, dual exhaust and a 7.5 10 bolt posi with 3:42 gears, s10 dual piston caliper front brake swap, wheels are Coys 17 in front and 18 rear,tires are in good condition, rear lowered appx 1" with new moog springs and front currently has a 2" drop with some springs I had laying around, not impressed with the ride soo I have new springs that will be installed shortly, should be 1-1.5 drop. I have a large diameter sway bar for the front and stock one for the rear. T-type hood with a TA wing. New basecoat clear paint. Interior is in good condition, could use new carpet. The plans were for a LS based motor swap, I am asking $6500obo for the car, and can assiting in delivery thoughout the midwest, The car is currently in Topeka ks, anyone interested can also call me at Seven8Five-Six40-6506, Would consider trades for 68-72 chevy trucks, other GM type cars preferrably.

Attached Images Attached Images          

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com