Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1970 Camaro Project for sale in NY, Price Drop $1,200

I am looking to sell my 1970 Camaro project with all of the parts and pieces that I have for it. The car needs to have rust repair done, but I have many of the panels to install with the car. It will need to have the rear frame rails repaired or replaced which is common especially in the 1970. I have brand new replacement sheet metal to go with the car: Quarter Skins, Front Fenders, Drivers and passengers Floor pans, Trunk pan, and lower tail panel. Also included are: Steering column, 3 piece spoiler and deck lid, wiring harness, lower dash panels, kick panels, car jack, all glass but front windshield, front and rear bumpers and many more. I have some LED tail lights for it and some black leather 6 way power seats from a late model car. There are more parts, but I need to look more and find out what is there. The car doesn't have a front nose or hood, but I do have the hinges for the car.

Overall this car would be a great candidate for a full restoration and I am listing it at a fair price for someone to get into the car reasonably. I am looking to sell this project outright because with a new son, I am not going to be able to see a project like this to the end. I would like to offer it out there for someone else to finish. The car has a clear title in my name and deserves to have someone drive it once again. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM, and I will answer any questions.

My only reason for selling is my wife's grandfather finally offered to sell me his 1968 Camaro project after trying to buy it for years. Unfortunately, I cannot have two projects at this time and have to let it go. I'm asking $1,200 and am willing to negotiate slightly. The car is located in Candor, NY 13743.

I also have a BBC 454 block with 4 bolt mains that I can sell for extra if you are interested.

Thanks,
      Ryan

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

Price drop, and I found some seats I have for both the front and rear which are included!

The car has been sold. Thank you for all the interest.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com