Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      Does Nardi or MOMO make anything bigger than 350mm (13-3/4")? I'm not afraid to spend the money for one of these, but I think a 14"-14.25" might look better in my '69 Camaro. OTH... maybe a few of you with '69's can post a picture of your steering wheels.

I know that Grant has an assortment of horn buttons, and I've hear that you can use a grant button on a MOMO wheel, but I'd like to confirm that. Would like to have a SS button, but LOL I certainly could live with a Nardi or MOMO button if that's the only choice.

Just a quick edit: Was wondering about dimensions of wheels listed. If a MOMO wheel is listed as 350mm/13.75" does that mean some obscure measurement like the center of the grip to the opposite grip center... or the actual overall outer edge to outer edge?

Mike
      '69 LeMans Blue Coupe, White Interior, Massaged .030" over 454, Super T10 4-Speed,
      Holley 4150, Pertronix Ignition, CompCams Xtreme Energy XS274S, 781 Oval Port Heads

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by snappytravis View Post
      lol,, one in every crowd. nope I am one one of those straight white minority kids!
      I cant resist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com