Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Hello, here is my new project.

I just picked up a 67 Chevelle SS 138 car. 454, T400, 12 bolt with 3.73 posi. Car is in excellent condition. Plans are air conditioning, suspension, brakes, wheels and an EFI conversion. I have built and owned some crazy fast cars and I'm excited to go a different route with the pro touring style. Any ideas, connections etc are welcome.

Country Flag: Canada
      man that's almost too nice to cut up. Just getting rid of the gawdawful Radial T/A's will make it a whole new car.

Are those aluminum heads on there already?

Nice car, I have a 67 ss as well. I am building a 69 Camaro ls3 6spd.. I would have a hard time changing much to that car.. But it's not mine,, so have fun do whatever makes you happy.. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Boxjohn View Post
      man that's almost too nice to cut up. Just getting rid of the gawdawful Radial T/A's will make it a whole new car.

Are those aluminum heads on there already?
      I agree, there will be no cutting up of this car. Just what can be fit without major modification. Yes aluminum heads, its a ZZ454

Quote Originally Posted by snappytravis View Post
      Nice car, I have a 67 ss as well. I am building a 69 Camaro ls3 6spd.. I would have a hard time changing much to that car.. But it's not mine,, so have fun do whatever makes you happy.. Good luck
      Not going to do too much. I mainly want better drivability with EFI and suspension. I plan to take the car on Power Tour next year. AC is a must I am in Houston...lol

That is a Great Looking car! Glad that you will not cut, but making it fun to drive is a good move. I hear you on the A/C!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com