Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by XLexusTech View Post
      OK I have been trying not to go here but here goes... There seems to be an abundance of moderator "shenanigans" when it comes to Frank.. Just calling a spade a spade here, Christ Motivator... talk about calling someone out... For my two cents.. Nobody on this forum who was close to Frank even owned up to or truly apologised. (Yes I think that due) and this doesn't cut it... https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...hlight=Prodigy This site was a feeding ground for that Rat... and people were led to the slaughter... To have Mods. back the son now.. is just plain wrong... AGAIN...
      Again, you seem to think that there is some massive conspiracy to protect the Sarafins, which is just a fantasy. Larry made the unfortunate decision to have Frank finish his car, which happened way before any of this blew up. I am not going to speak for Larry here, because it is not my place to do so, but I am sure he had his reasons.

I met Frank maybe a total of 3 times in my life. Perhaps once at SEMA around 2004, one of the early RTTH events, and then maybe again at a PRI show, again somewhere in the last decade. I have nothing to apologize for because I did nothing wrong. Frank took a lot of money from a lot of different people and we can all agree that he is the consummate conman. We did what we could with the information that was available at the time. It is super easy to look back at events from a historical perspective and realize some decisions were not optimal, but nobody operates with perfect information.

It is also plainly obvious that you (do you even have a name?) have an agenda and are posting all this here, knowing that it would put us in a bad spot. I see no similar thread on the other site, which is because it would be shut down post haste. But you know that if we do that here, it will only serve as another piece of "evidence" regarding your fantastic PT.com conspiracy theory.

So here we all are, rehashing the same old thing. Thanks.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Quote Originally Posted by BADDRIDE II View Post
      Really Andrew.
      Please don't distort things just because you are a moderator. This site is great and I enjoy it, but I just so happen to prefer the other site more, and for similar reasons to what you have just displayed again, and that's just something you cannot change because I am entitled to my opinion. I prefer many things over others, its just part of life.
      Who knows, if certain admin here quit trying to minimize the damage that has occurred to good people, and delete post that do not read favorable to either yourselves or the exposed crooks, maybe I will start preferring PT.com over the other site.

Jay
      Jay,

You should really look up the definition of the word slander, because you are stepping way over the line of mere opinion.

Nobody on this site is protecting anyone. This is pure fiction that exists only in your mind (and probably a few others).

Once again, visiting this site is voluntary and if you wish to proclaim publicly that you do not want to be a part of it, please do so and it will be arranged. That way you are not tempted to come here and spread nothing but rumor, conjecture, and hate.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Yep I have a agenda... Here it is
      I want to see justice for everyone screwed by the Serafines
      I want to see acknowledgement and an apology from Larry for being a conduit and a reference for Prodigy. Acknowledgement that through this forum he unwillingly and indirectly but certainly effectively drove business to a person who defrauded many members of this forum of amounts way into the 6 figures.
      I want to prevent any future victims from getting F#%^*+ over by the Serafines
      I want to expose wherever possible any collusion with or support for, future ventures of the Serafines. Yep karmas a bitch

None of this belongs on any other site... It belongs rignt here
      From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

67 Camaro In progress

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

Quote Originally Posted by XLexusTech View Post
      Yep I have a agenda... Here it is
      I want to see justice for everyone screwed by the Serafines
      I want to see acknowledgement and an apology from Larry for being a conduit and a reference for Prodigy. Acknowledgement that through this forum he unwillingly and indirectly but certainly effectively drove business to a person who defrauded many members of this forum of amounts way into the 6 figures.
      I want to prevent any future victims from getting F#%^*+ over by the Serafines
      I want to expose wherever possible any collusion with or support for, future ventures of the Serafines. Yep karmas a bitch

None of this belongs on any other site... It belongs rignt here
      OK, enough is enough.
      I would call you by name, but with all your posts and demands and BS you still refuse to even let us know your real name.
      Here is my response to your above post.
      1. This is Larry's forum, a very good community that has been around a long time. I have been a moderator here for many years and come here daily to enjoy my hobby.
      2. Larry owes you nor no one else an explanation or apology for anything. The F.Serefine fiasco was two or three years ago, years after he built Motivator. There has been more discussions than I care to even recall about the situation and God knows it should be over and done by now. There is nothing we could have done at the time nor now about what happened. We don't have a majic ball that tells us who is getting over on people and once the facts came out, he was banned and no longer a sponsor, PERIOD.
      3. To insinuate there was a conspiracy, collusion, or games played here about the situation has been beaten like a dead horse enough and frankly as a moderator I am sick of hearing about it, as it did not happen.
      2. You are free to take up the crusade to hate all Serefines and smear their name to the corners of the earth, but you are not going to do it here anymore. This is your warning, try me and you will be banned.

This thread has been allowed to go on, regardless of fact or innuendo for the very reason to prove we had nothing nor have nothing to do with any of the Serefine's business or business practices. My previous posts concerning Micheal are my opinions and I still feel we should still live under the assumption that until his proves otherwise, we should give him the benefit of the doubt, and as such we will not allow you or anyone to slander him or anyone else.

Also, everyone else take the same notice, if you want to trash the Serefines, do it anywhere on the world wide web, except here. We as moderators don't want to end up in a civil law suit as defendants for allowing blatant slander to occur on our watch.

Obviously there is still heartburn about what happened in Florida and possibly even question as to the legitimacy of the current business. For those interested enough about that, by all means, there are ways to handle that with the local civil system and/or local governments concerning business licenses, etc. PLEASE, handle it there, start your own website or Facebook page, take an ad out in the New York Times, but this is the last conversation I am going to read about the subject here at Protouring.
      Last edited by Bill Howell; 10-03-2015 at 07:10 PM.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com