Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1969 camaro project in GA

Item Location (City/State): Coolidge, GA 31738

Price: $6000 obo

Description:

1969 Camaro project car. I've been sitting on this thing for a few years now. Perfect car for some one building from top to bottom. She needs work. Car has the subframe and 10 bolt rear, no engine or trans. Car is a GA car so there is not title due to age in state of GA will provide bill of sale and if needed will get a tag registration for it if you state needs it. Open to all reasonable offers need get it gone

Good:

Appears to be good
      Doors, front fenders, rockers, hood, and decklid
      Most interior pieces are there
      facotry tail lights are there
      bumpers but they rough
      side glass and door internals are there
      A and B pillars are good

Bad
      Needs quarters, trunk floor, floor pans, rear package tray, roof, firewall, upper cowl, probably inner wheel wells in rear, plus some more little stuff I feel sure

email me at [email protected] for more pictures

Attached Images Attached Images  
      Last edited by fletcherscustoms; 08-27-2015 at 09:59 AM.

Country Flag: United States
      Hey Chad it's been a while since I've seen you on the board. I don't think I've seen you since one of the autocrosses that you brought out the orange camaro. It's good to see your still around

I've been laying low, actually being drug all over the country by my oldest daughter playing showcase fast pitch softball. Did a 57 Belair for a guy and finished it up in Feb and have lost interest in doing anymore customer stuff. I don't have the time to work on my own car. I blew the motor in the orange camaro 2 weeks after the autocross up in N GA I saw you at. It hasn't run since then. Sitting in the shop now with new motor in it waiting for heads and stuff to be bolted on. ITs been that way since this time last year. I still have plans for projects but they will be slow to say the least

My email in first post was wrong, its correct now. I am willing to accept any offers

$3500

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com