Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      I agree. Everything that I'm doing can be reversed if I ever want it back to stock. I obky changed a few things

12 bolt rear
      18" wheels foose black legend
      Wilwood disc all around
      Kept period correct motor but punched it out to 474ci roller stock ported heads and other bolt on goodies
      The biggest change was the color. The original color was montego cream. I hated it but you can't always choose the color when buying a used muscle car. I feel my color choice with add to the beauty of this car. I also think it's a color that will be acceptable for many years. I may do the suspension next. I only see positives with that upgrade. Better handling, braking and tire wear. Can't go wrong

Best I can see from pics, does look like good work the shop is doing. Every person who does bodywork can have varying opinions on what products, methods, etc. The g-2 primer surface I mentioned is far less shrinking, but the fact that they want their primer to dry for a week before sanding does show they have good experience with getting a quality job from traditional products that they know. At the end of the day, that matters as much as anything.

Can't argue with your opinion on bodystyle or color choice either. It will get related to the XXX car, but for good reasons:::: Movies tend to pick nice body style cars with nice colors to be the star of the show.

PS, always good to give a better explanation of what you're asking. We're all trying to give you diy pointers when a shop is doing it.

Thank you guys. My bad. Sometimes I leave out important details.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com