Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1966 Ford F-100, restored and modified

More pics on these links:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...ure-heavy.html

1966 Ford F-100, Fully restored and updated

I am selling my pride and joy. My blue 1966 Ford F-100 truck that I built from the ground up needs a new home! It has a 306, C-4, PS and PB's (drum). The truck was totally stripped down and blasted to metal by Stripmasters in Milton. Then two quarter size rust spots were cut out on each door near bottom and patched with new sheet metal. I also removed all emblems on the truck except for the hood emblem. The firewall and inner fenders were also smoothed. The dash was smoothed and hole for stereo was done at this time. Seam sealer was applied in all seams. There were two different sealer/primers used on the truck then a base/clear paint job was put down. Spray in bed liner was also done.

I brought the truck home to my garage and took two years to fully build it from that point. 98% of the truck is new. There are some original things that still worked fine and I cleaned and used them. The inside of the cab was covered in Dynamat. This is a top notch Driver Quality truck that is almost a little too nice to use for work but I do. LOL. I use it to go to Lowes, mow yards, and move friends. I do not drive it in the rain and it has been in a garage the whole time I have owned it. It's a nice weather cruiser that could be shown at car shows. I did a custom stereo system in it that sounds pretty good. 4 speakers total. I have all receipts from the build in a big binder and an itemized file showing every cent that has been put into this truck. I'm kinda anal and this truck shows that. I didn't spare any money when I built this truck. Here's an overview list of things the truck has:

Motor: 1972 302 (rebuilt and bored over .30 by Coastal Engine and Machine) with Edelbrock Performer intake, Edelbrock Performer 600 cfm (1406) carb, Long-tube headers, and a nice cam.

Ignition: MSD 6A box, MSD Blaster 2 coil, Ford Racing 9mm wires

Exhaust: All new by George's Muffler Shop

Transmission: 1966 Ford C-4 (rebuilt by Superior Transmission)

Driveshaft: Custom made by Clutch and Powertrain

Rear End: Ford 9" (rebuilt by Robert Tao) with Detroit Locker and 31 spline axles

Wiring Harness: American Autowire kit, 61-66 Ford trucks

Gauges: Autometer Phantom

Steering column: Ididit tilt column

Wheels: Cragar Smoothie 15x7 (front), 15x8 (back)

Tires: BFG Radial T/A 235/70 (front), 255/70 (back)

There are so many quality pieces on this truck I can't list them all here but the above info will give you an idea of what I have. It's simply an awesome old Ford truck. Fresh oil change the other day. Over 800 pictures of build.

Price is $19,800, but I will listen to offers. Clean FL title in hand.

If you have any questions or want to come see the truck, call or text me at 850-776-5705
      Ryan

'19 Ram Limited
      '66 F-100 (sold)
      '69 Camaro LS (sold)

Country Flag: United States
      Price to 19,200

You-tube video

https://youtu.be/S9wrOXfIVto
      Ryan

'19 Ram Limited
      '66 F-100 (sold)
      '69 Camaro LS (sold)