Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

FS/FT---1987 Buick Grand National--65,000 original miles..FAST!!!

This is a no frills 1987 Buick Grand National. Like the title says, it has 65,000 miles. It's like most GN's as far as fit and finish and the common areas that need attention; sun visors, headliner sags ever so slightly. The car has been painted once by Buick from what I was told. It really looks good, but I definitely want someone to look at it before buying it. It was in a slight fender bender many years ago from what ****** says. You cannot tell, and the vehicle was driven away. It has a few normal paint chips but the paint and body is in really great shape considering the age. The interior is also very good. The drivers seat back has torn a little down low, the sun visors need new material, but the carpet and mats and back seat are excellent. The dash is also excellent. As far as I can see there is no rust on the car anywhere....I have looked. Floors, doors and T-tops are solid. Again, I am just being honest and I am only telling prospective buyers what I would want to know! The engine runs excellent and has the usual go-fast goodies: Turbo Tweak 93 chip, 3in cold air with K&N, 18-20 psi of boost, Alky Injection, adjustable wastegate, boost controller, RJC Powerplate, 160 degree thermostat, billet servo in trans and valve cover breathers, new valve springs, 340 lph pump.... I might be leaving a few things off. The GN sports BFG 235/60-15 tires on all four corners. I also installed Autometer Ultralight Oil, Water and Boost gauge along with a Scanmaster to keep things in check. This car runs hard but has never been to the track. I would guess it is running low 12's with how it pulls. A set of drag radials would guarantee it! The air conditioning, heat and all electrical, including cruise control, work as they should. I tinted the t-top glass to minimize the amount of light that comes in and I also installed a Kenwood top of the line radio with Bluetooth, Pandora, HD radio etc., this sounds great with the concert sound package. I have priced these cars all over when I was looking and I feel I have a really great example of a low mileage Grand National. I will upload other pictures when I can. Serious inquiries only please! Email is best.. [email protected]

I am looking to get around $16,500 or best offer.

TRADES CONSIDERED: RUNNING AND DRIVING ONLY MUSCLE CARS.

*if serious, send pictures of trade to my email. Good communication is essential to have a good transaction!

Location?
      Edit: Nevermind I see a NC plate on the car.

Country Flag: United States
      Email sent.
      John McLoughlin
      1970 Pontiac Lemans
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Lemans-Update

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com