Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

2008 HHR SS...great turn key autox car w/ Warrenty!!!

I am selling my 2008 Chevrolet HHR SS. I am not a dealer, this is a private sale. This is the one that comes with the direct injection 2.0L turbo engine. It has a very detailed maintenance history and I have the ****** report. This vehicle currently has 108,500 miles and is in amazing shape. It has a factory power sunroof, manual 5 speed trans, power driver seat, power locks, power windows, rear defogger, cruise control, fog lights, 6 disc in dash CD changer, four wheel dics brakes, ABS and a lot more! This lil vehicle is fast and handles great!!!

**THIS VEHICLE COMES WITH A TRANSFERABLE 5 YEAR/100,000 MILE WARRANTY**

You heard that correctly...it comes with a 5 year/100,000 mile warranty from when I originally purchased the vehicle. So that means the warranty will end on 12/12/2018 or at 197,346 miles.

I am asking $8500 for this vehicle with the warranty. I am open to offers...I need this thing gone!!!!

Please call/text Doug at 301-928-6861. Located in Woodbine, MD

This HHR is a great daily driver that would also do very well at the weekend autox's and track days!

Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

No idea they jammed the 5 speed manual in there... cool!

Nice Corvette steering wheel!

Good luck w/ Sale.

2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com