Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

2000 Corvette FRC - 50K miles - $18,000 - Birmingham AL

2000 Corvette FRC (hardtop) Pewter/Black, 50,029 miles, typical FRC options + Heads up Display, Dual climate zone, Active Handling, CD Changer. Garage kept. 3rd owner.
      The only thing wrong with the Car is the Oil sending unit went out 3 weeks ago on the drive to get it detailed for sale. This is going to be replaced soon. Car has been garaged for the past 8 years with only stints of getting it out, washing it, driving it a few miles and parking it. Only reason for offering it for sell is no room for wife AND daughter. I have owned the car since 2003 and I am the 3rd owner. It is complete stock with no modifications done to it. Priced for quick sell at $18,000

Car is located in Birmingham Alabama (specifically Fultondale) and can be viewed by appointment.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Would like to sell outright, but would consider trades for something with more seating room for the following only: Silverado SS (AWD), Trailblazer SS (AWD), CTS-V, Typhoon, 2010-up Camaro SS (manual ONLY). LS powered 1st or 2nd Gen F-bodies, or 73-87 Chevrolet trucks (prefer LS powered) or Clean 1st or 2nd Gen F-bodies.

Last edited by Captkaos; 06-20-2015 at 01:32 PM. Reason: added location to title

Bump. Oil sending unit has been fixed.