Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Matt's Classic Bowties +++

I recently purchased ridetech suspension from Matt's Classic Bowties for my upcoming project. MCB provided me with EXCELLENT pricing for front and rear suspension. I mostly worked with Kim, and customer service and correspondence was on point. All my PMs regarding pricing and product information were answered in a timely manner and proved to be very helpful in planning out my project.

My experience with MCB after placing my order was just as helpful, easy, and painless. Even if no one was available to take my call at the time, I received a return phone call. I even received follow up phone calls; yes, more than the one to process payment!

I would not hesitate to do business with Matt's Classic Bowties again. In fact, I am working on another list of products for my project, and you can bet that MCB as at the top of the Vendors list.

I just wanted to provide an update to my original post...

Based on my previous experience with MCB, I did not hesitate to place another large order of parts for my build. And in the same fashion, I received exceptional customer service. There were what seemed to be endless emails to plan out my build with MCB, especially Kim. And MCB proved to be knowledgeable and extremely patient with me, and my indecision. Again, I would not hesitate to do business with them.

I'm looking forward to receiving my order!

Thank you very much for the feedback! We do the best we can to provide good parts, at a good price, with top notch customer service, it's NOT easy but we get it done!

We look forward to continuing to provide the parts for your build.

Kim
      MCB Parts
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

Not to jump on your thread but also not to start another one....same experience again with MCB. Worked with Matt via messenger and worked with Kim on finalizing the order. From a late night PM last night until payment rendered today, with about 8-10 PMs in between....no better customer service.

Can't wait until the Minister of Finance gives me permission for the next batch of goodies.

To anyone considering MCB, quit thinking about it and do it. I'd wager they can beat any advertised legitimate price anyway.

Thanks team MCB!

I agree, Matt and Kim are great to work with and they offer some of the best pricing around!
      Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!

If I had 4 thumbs....they would get all 4 thumbs up!!
      Have a great day!!
      John

My build thread:
      https://www.pro-touring.com/members/36672-Goosesdad

Thank you all very much for the great reviews! We appreciate your business and we will always do what we can to exceed our customers expectations.

The MCB Crew
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

This is pretty much the first place I go when looking for things from the brands they sell. On occasion they can't do much with the price (Clayton Machine Pedals for example) but the vast majority of the time, for most things, (I'm guessing those made/sold in larger quantities where economies of scale factor in) they are the cheapest by a decent margin. Great shop, hard to go wrong with them, sort of like Amazon back in the day when it wasn't even worth looking for a better price.
      https://www.instagram.com/gen_v_lt1_chevelle/

Do not buy anything from Frankie's Used Auto Parts. Ever.
      Chevelle ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ L92/200-4r now Gen V LT1 and T56- https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nvertible.html

Just out of curiosity, why do posts need to be approved? Doesn't that sort of prevent honest negative reviews from being posted? A feedback forum that selectively allows feedback is pretty worthless.
      https://www.instagram.com/gen_v_lt1_chevelle/

Do not buy anything from Frankie's Used Auto Parts. Ever.
      Chevelle ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ L92/200-4r now Gen V LT1 and T56- https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nvertible.html

Quote Originally Posted by chuckd71 View Post
      Just out of curiosity, why do posts need to be approved? Doesn't that sort of prevent honest negative reviews from being posted? A feedback forum that selectively allows feedback is pretty worthless.
      That's how it is. We've had long discussions about this and this is how we run things around here.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Quote Originally Posted by chuckd71 View Post
      I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it will have something to do with trying to keep things come from getting out of hand on rants from people that have no business being in the fight. Without some structure it would get out of hand in a hurry. JMHO though.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Carl is exactly right and this is how things will remain. It's been working well ever since we established it.

Andeww
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
      Doesn't that sort of prevent honest negative reviews from being posted?
      Have a look here in the Feedback forum. Do you see honest negative feedback?
      John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

I got to also agree..placed quite a few orders with them and nothing but great things to say.
      LS3 1967 Camaro RS

Thank you all again, we appreciate everyone's business and we will continue to offer the best service and prices we can.

Never hesitate to ask if we carry a particular brand, once the new site is fully loaded you will see close to 1/2 million parts!

Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Country Flag: Denmark
      Matt's gives the best service I ever have experienced from anyone in USA! Bought a HydraTech hydroboost kit, Baer 6 piston calipers and 14" rotor kit both front and rear for my 1973 Mustang. I have talked a lot with him about some other parts that I need for my project and I allways get some very perfect detailed answers back that allways are usefull! This is the only place where I want to buy any special parts for my project because I really have a good feeling about everything with him, and that's nice when I am from Denmark!!!

Regards Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by Protouringstang73 View Post
      Matt's gives the best service I ever have experienced from anyone in USA! Bought a HydraTech hydroboost kit, Baer 6 piston calipers and 14" rotor kit both front and rear for my 1973 Mustang. I have talked a lot with him about some other parts that I need for my project and I allways get some very perfect detailed answers back that allways are usefull! This is the only place where I want to buy any special parts for my project because I really have a good feeling about everything with him, and that's nice when I am from Denmark!!!

Regards Daniel
      Thank you Daniel, we appreciate your kind words and business. I know it is hard sending your money across the ocean, hoping to receive what you ordered in return! Thank you for your trust in us!

Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Another satisfied customer of Matt and Kim's. I've bought components for my car twice, in the last six months, and their customer service and pricing was top-notch!

Quote Originally Posted by USAZR1 View Post
      Another satisfied customer of Matt and Kim's. I've bought components for my car twice, in the last six months, and their customer service and pricing was top-notch!
      Thanks Clint! We enjoy working with you and look forward to providing everything we can for your build!
      MCB

5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com