Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe *Roller/Project* $3,500

I didn't think my first post here would be selling my car but I have found another car that I am going to rebuild first. I will list everything most accurately as possible. If you have any questions please feel free to call or send a pm and I will answer to the best of my knowledge. I can be reached at 360-630-Eight-Seven-Five-Eight. I am selling for $3,500.00. The car is located in Mount Vernon Washington 98273. Thank you, Dustin.

Delivery:

It will be up to the buyer to schedule and price delivery.

Payment Options:

PayPal or Cashiers check

Description:

1966 Chevrolet Chevelle 300 Deluxe post car! This car was purchased as a running a driving car and I have decided to go a different route with my build but I am going to keep the engine and transmission. This is not for somebody who does not know how to reassemble the car, it will take time and money to make this a driving car. But, once it is complete you will have a great car. I am not out to misrepresent its condition to a potential buyer so please read every line.

- Car has new driver side floor pan (needs welding finished) and passenger side that has not been welded in yet

- All glass included (passenger side needs new wing window frame glass ok)

- Have all seats covered in original factory material (also comes with 1966 SS bucket seats in need of repair)

- Needs weather-stripping, window felts, etc..

- Have all original door panels except passenger side

- Has complete dash that works. Also have extra new dash

- 12 Bolt rear

- Centerline wheels with newer (90%) tires (disregard picture with old wheel) Rear are 15X10, Front 15X7 Tires at 90%

- Trunk is solid, package tray is solid, will need front/rear window channel work. Needs front left lower fender patch, left rear fender patch (all included)

- I have all the mirrors, door handles, ignition switches, wiper switches, steering column w/wheel, seatbelts and all original body moldings are included. Needs new taillight lenses

- I have the front and rear windshield, no cracks!

- It will need a wiring harness

- Front and rear drums have beenrebuilt and have 0 miles on them. Needs brakes hooked up and all front lines replaced

- Recommend new control arm bushings (comes with new Moog ball joints)

- I have the rear bumper as well, just not installed at time of pictures

* The neighborhood kids decided to spray paint "01" on the side of the car * Sorry.
      Attached Images Attached Images                                                            
      Last edited by Dustin_R; 06-09-2015 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Location!

Price dropped to $3,500

Country Flag: Canada
      You should throw this up on Craigslist in Langley,BC-should move pretty quickly...

Done.. Thanks for the suggestion.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com