Size:  21.6 KB

Name:  00808_8PDRDoR020V_600x450.jpg
Views: 2128
Size:  21.7 KB

Name:  00q0q_fQKlKHgVtJ2_600x450.jpg
Views: 2038
Size:  24.3 KB

Country Flag: United States
      Love the 2002 dash in this car. If I may ask, is this something difficult to do? I know I could not do it, what do you think it would cost to have it done....just a ball park cost? To me that makes the whole interior "worth it". I love the whole car, seems to be well thought out. This would be my dream car, minus the paint. Good luck with the sale. I look forward to your response for ball park cost of putting the dash in.
      Thanks, Don

Quote Originally Posted by st1speed View Post
      Love the 2002 dash in this car. If I may ask, is this something difficult to do? I know I could not do it, what do you think it would cost to have it done....just a ball park cost? To me that makes the whole interior "worth it". I love the whole car, seems to be well thought out. This would be my dream car, minus the paint. Good luck with the sale. I look forward to your response for ball park cost of putting the dash in.
      Thanks, Don
      Appreciate the words and wasn't bad but really depends on the level of functionality you want from the modern kit (switches, etc.) and what you are pairing it with (type of harness, etc.) but for a simple job it would really only need some marginal trimming and simple brackets.