Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

1st Gen Camaro Short Steering Arms

Hello All!

Im looking for a set of short steering arms (Left Side: 3954875, Righ Side: 3954876). Or an aftermarket equivalent (which I haven't been able to find). Thanks for looking and I appreciate any help/advice I can get.

Country Flag: United States
      Are these the manual steering box arms?

Jim
      1968 Camaro --502HO, ATI 10" TreeMaster, Hughes TH400 with Gear Vendor's OD, Moser 12-bolt, RideTech StrongArms and MuscleBar, Chris Alston G-bar rear suspension, 2 1/8" by 4" Lemon's Headers through 3" Pypes X-pipe and Hooker AeroChambers.

Sorry, just looked and mine are 3917193 and 3917194.

Jim
      1968 Camaro --502HO, ATI 10" TreeMaster, Hughes TH400 with Gear Vendor's OD, Moser 12-bolt, RideTech StrongArms and MuscleBar, Chris Alston G-bar rear suspension, 2 1/8" by 4" Lemon's Headers through 3" Pypes X-pipe and Hooker AeroChambers.

Short are almost impossible to find. I looked for some time for them and then ones I did find were unreal in price. I have a set that David Pozzi lists as the medium length if you would be interested in them. I can pull them out and send you the part numbers on them tomorrow if you would like.
      1968 Camaro Crossram EFI 385, TKO 600 fully REMed. 594 hp/576 tq-ft. ATX spindles, Speedtech control arms, Chassis Works G-Link on 12 bolt with REMed gears, Chassis Works mini tubs, 245/40-17 front, 335/35-17 rear.

Thanks for the replies! I am not certain of all the OEM applications for this steering arm as there are so many varying reports. I know that they were on the 69 z28 cars! Other than that I am not certain. I currently have a set of the medium length as well. Too long for me. Trying to fit a 17 x 9.5 wheel in the front with stock subframe. Already have AFX spindles with SPC upper and lower control arms.

You can also use these parts numbers- LH-3902519 RH-3902520. I had a set that I sold about a year and a half ago after I swapped in the ride tech tru-turn setup. I bought them several years ago for a similar suspension setup, they were really hard to find. Good luck in your search. Here is a link to my old for sale ad that has some pics of them for reference. http://www.camaros.net/forums/showth...+steering+arms

Chris
      1968 Chevy Camaro SS
      LS3/T56 DSE suspension

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com