Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Host hotel for NCM raceway, Bowling green??

Is there a recommended hotel for the upcoming event at NCM raceway in Bowling green, KY? Anybody familiar with the area?
      Justin Snow

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by GNon18s View Post
      Is there a recommended hotel for the upcoming event at NCM raceway in Bowling green, KY? Anybody familiar with the area?
      I used to live in BG. It all depends on where you want to be and what level of hotel you want. Closer to the track, off exit 28 (I-65) there is a Super 8 that's pretty nice. There is also the Country Hearth, which is a dump and smells like curry, but it is cheap.

If you want to be a little closer to town and have easier access to various restaurants, the Holiday Inn off Scottsville Rd. is very nice. Right around it are also other nicer chain hotels, but you'll pay more. Also off Scottsville Rd. (Exit 22) on the east side of the HWY there are various chains, but I don't know much about them.

If it's in the budget, stay at the Holiday Inn. It'll give you easy access to both Scottsville Rd. restaurants, and also the very cute downtown. The downtown square has several excellent local restaurants and bars and it's way more interesting than the chains off Scottsville Rd.

If you tell me what kind of food you like, I can recommend some places.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

I'm staying at the Courtyard, across from Holiday Inn on Wilkinson Trace Rd, or something like that...
      Dannie
      2013 Chevy Camaro SS/RS/1LE, Forgeline Wheels, Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust, Pedders Subframe Bushings, Ride Tech triple adjustable coilovers, Strong Arms and SwayBar.

I just cancelled my reservation at the La Quinta no more than a couple of minutes ago.

--
      Kenny Mitchell
      [email protected]

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com