Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Bolt-On Style Brake Line Adapter Mounting Tab for Rear 2-1 brake line transition.

So I don't see a bolt hole or anything on my Moser to mount the 2-1 transition brake line too. I am also running hex bolts and not stud/nuts on the moser cover, so I can't slip a piece of medal over a stud and use a secondary nut.

So what do folks use?

I found this online and figured something like this , but is there something better, is there something I can buy or am I going to have to make something work?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Livermore, CA
      American:
      1966 Chevelle SS "Tribute" Retro / Pro-Tour
      For Sale

Do you have a Moser12 bolt or 9"?
      Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!

post something also for the ford 9"

Chevy 12 bolt.

I have a machinist friend working with me to come up with something that will come off the upper 2 bolts, go up about 2" bend back towards the front of the car, where the T will bolt too, this will allow a straight shot over the upper control arms for the brake lines, so that when messing with the Diff, I can be clear of the cover. I didn't like the idea of doing a smaller mount and having it offset, would like it centered. I'm starting to learn to be patient and taking something apart does not mean you have to have it back together the same day. So this will take like a week before I can have the part finalized and be able to redo the rear brake lines etc. So I'll find another project to work on.. It's odd not having to have the car back together right away, although in this instance I would like it to be drivable. Really surprised there is not something, that Moser doesn't sell anything, nor is their casing tapped for a bolt to hold the T.. We thought about just tapping a hole, but I didn't like the room I had to work with to drill and tap it.

<shrug>

Tory

Livermore, CA
      American:
      1966 Chevelle SS "Tribute" Retro / Pro-Tour
      For Sale

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com