Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

classic look guages for 69 Z/28 with ls3

I am on to the interior choices, its an original base Z/28, looking to keep the stock feel and have been checking out a few gauge options. I am leaning toward the new vintage 69series 3 in 1. What do you have to say about these. I'm not planning to have a console and wanted the ease and low cost of an all in one unit. I would think about putting a dual gauge in the clock position and maybe a triple under the center dash with speedo and tack in their original positions. Running an ls3/t56 combo, the t/56 has both electric and mechanical speedo senders. Are the 3 in 1 setups too small to read? or are you guys liking them. Can you install them in the original bezels or do you need the $200 set from new vintage? Feel free to hit me up with some prices if you are carrying these or think that something similar would be good. Thanks..

Ordered the 69 series nvu gauges from jegs (3 3/8 speedo and tach, 4 gauge set for the console) they had a 1/3 off sale the other day, came out to $450 shipped and couldnt pass it up. Decided to go with the console after sitting in my buddies Z/28 My leg rests on the console in a good position for long trips. Looks like I can mount the dash gauges in the original buckets and keep all the directional signals and idiot lights. They should be arriving next week. Ill post some pics as I get it put together. The rep from Jegs said that the special was supposed to run till the end of june, but when I looked yesterday they were back to the original price. If you are looking for some I would call and ask if the special is still valid.

i really like the speed hut gauges, there extremely customizable

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com