Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by slazisme View Post
      Very nice 1st gen, attention to detail is top notch. Looking forward to the progress.
      Quick question on your LS3........is it the factory 525hp or did you cam it, sounds really healthy!
      thanks Simon the ls3 is the factory 525 I was hoping they would Rev it up a little bit in the video lol

Quote Originally Posted by thumper877 View Post
      Thanks I appreciate it. Is urs the blue cougar I'm from Kansas City so I haven't been up there since I dropped the car off. I hate not being able to see it and work on it
      Yes mine is the Blue 69 Cougar. I'm from NJ so I have only been out there a few times myself in the year they have had it. And yes I hate it too! Lol. I hope to be heading out again shortly with a trailer this time to bring it home.

Love your work! Keep the updates coming.

69 Cougar
      Schwartz Chassis
      5.0 Coyote
      T-56 Magnum 6 Speed
      Baer Brakes

Schwartz is getting some work done on the camaro they built the intake,got the overflow tank on. They mounted my 11much filters in the trunk and they built a cool flip up panel on my dash for the brake and clutch reservoirs since my firewall is smoothed. They just finished up on the vintage air and the wiring.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Also got the catch can installed

Pretty ingenious design these guys build some awesome cars

They made a panel for my vintage air and brushed it to match all my trim and wheels

Yes I saw some of those pics on Schwartz Flickr page. They really do some nice work. I had them locate my fuse panel, Dakota gauge controls, etc in my glove box area for easy access and it came out great. I'm sure you can't wait to get it home again I know I can't. I'm scheduled to finally pick up my Cougar at the end of the month.

Your build keeps looking better and better.

69 Cougar
      Schwartz Chassis
      5.0 Coyote
      T-56 Magnum 6 Speed
      Baer Brakes

Quote Originally Posted by lxg44 View Post
      Yes I saw some of those pics on Schwartz Flickr page. They really do some nice work. I had them locate my fuse panel, Dakota gauge controls, etc in my glove box area for easy access and it came out great. I'm sure you can't wait to get it home again I know I can't. I'm scheduled to finally pick up my Cougar at the end of the month.

Your build keeps looking better and better.
      U are right I can't wait to get it back. If it had a paint job like urs it would be even better. The cougar looks amazing. I'm still in the one day I know what color I want it and the next it's different lol. Thanks for the compliments. Hope to see u at a show or cruise or even better a powertour

U are right I can't wait to get it back. If it had a paint job like urs it would be even better. The cougar looks amazing. I'm still in the one day I know what color I want it and the next it's different lol. Thanks for the compliments. Hope to see u at a show or cruise or even better a powertour
      I kinda like the matte finish on your car. It makes the aluminum accents pop. I thought that was going to be the final look. If you're bouncing back and forth on a color maybe try a wrap first. A less expensive test.

And yes I would love do Power Tour. Hoping it comes back toward East Coast.

69 Cougar
      Schwartz Chassis
      5.0 Coyote
      T-56 Magnum 6 Speed
      Baer Brakes

I kinda like the matte finish on your car. It makes the aluminum accents pop. I thought that was going to be the final look. If you're bouncing back and forth on a color maybe try a wrap first. A less expensive test.

And yes I would love do Power Tour. Hoping it comes back toward East Coast.
      Yeah no matter what I will leave it the black for awhile. I did it in the black because I knew it would be awhile before I got it painted and the black won't let it rust like a primer would. I have it narrowed down to two or 3 colors lol. Every car I have ever had has been that way pull it in the paint booth and then decide. Also seeing ur car makes me want to paint it.

1969 camaro build

Schwartz is doing a excellent job. They got my vintage air installed and plumbed. They installed the controls in the dash. Did a excellent job matching it up with my gauges. And instrument panel all installed. Don't have to much more to do with them. They are installing a roll bar now and exhaust. Then a e stop emergency brake and it comes home. So excited

1969 camaro build

Getting started on the exhaust. Was going to do some electric cutouts. Don't really have the room for them. Going with magnaflow mufflers. Havnt decided if I should do a resignator yet. Think I'm going to try without at first. I can always turn up the stereo lol

1969 camaro build

Pics

thumper877, it's looking real nice, That is a great idea for the reservoirs. I like the dash only problem is I have the 3-3/8" speedo and tach, not sure how it would look with the small gauges.. Oval pipes should save some ground clearance under there. Nice!

LXG44 I just posted on Facebook during Their monthly up date I like your Cougar
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Thank you! I have read most of your build thread and your car is something. Love that new LS!

69 Cougar
      Schwartz Chassis
      5.0 Coyote
      T-56 Magnum 6 Speed
      Baer Brakes

Getting started on the exhaust. Was going to do some electric cutouts. Don't really have the room for them. Going with magnaflow mufflers. Havnt decided if I should do a resignator yet. Think I'm going to try without at first. I can always turn up the stereo lol
      I was going to do cutouts too but decided not to because I wasn't sure how the coyote would sound with them. For the cost it wasn't worth it to me. Glad I didn't because the car is pretty loud with mufflers. I do love the sound of an LS with them though!

69 Cougar
      Schwartz Chassis
      5.0 Coyote
      T-56 Magnum 6 Speed
      Baer Brakes

Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      thumper877, it's looking real nice, That is a great idea for the reservoirs. I like the dash only problem is I have the 3-3/8" speedo and tach, not sure how it would look with the small gauges.. Oval pipes should save some ground clearance under there. Nice!

thanks Wayne appreciate it

I was going to do cutouts too but decided not to because I wasn't sure how the coyote would sound with them. For the cost it wasn't worth it to me. Glad I didn't because the car is pretty loud with mufflers. I do love the sound of an LS with them though!
      Hey rob it probably would be one of those novelty things use use a few times and then never use them again. I just did not have the room. The muffler is a hard choice how loud,highway driving guess it will be try and mabye get lucky lol

Hey rob it probably would be one of those novelty things use use a few times and then never use them again. I just did not have the room. The muffler is a hard choice how loud,highway driving guess it will be try and mabye get lucky lol
      Lol you are probably way right about it being a novelty! Don't sweat the mufflers just use plenty of Dynomat when you do the interior. Did you coat the bottom of the car with bed liner material? I've heard that helps with sound deadening too.

69 Cougar
      Schwartz Chassis
      5.0 Coyote
      T-56 Magnum 6 Speed
      Baer Brakes

Lol you are probably way right about it being a novelty! Don't sweat the mufflers just use plenty of Dynomat when you do the interior. Did you coat the bottom of the car with bed liner material? I've heard that helps with sound deadening too.
      Yeah I put the dynamat down coated the underside with bedliner so should be good. I like the loud aggressive sound but on those long trips sometimes gets to u. Again wow on ur interior

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com