Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Forum no longer displays correctly on my computer

When I try to visit the site from my work computer I get a screen that looks like the attached image. This is regardless of if I'm in the forum or home page of the site. If I try to view a subforum I have to scroll down past all the advertising and then I get a weird formatted post listing at the bottom.

I'm posting from my phone as I couldn't figure out how to even lost with the site the way it is on my computer.

Is is this a setting issue? I tried deleting my cookies for the site and that didn't help.

EDIT: I can't attach the picture using my phone... The whole site is in this weird outline format though.
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Forum no longer displays correctly on my computer

I'm having the exact same problem...and am using my phone as well haha

RLJ676 did you get this figured out? Or can a mod/admin help? This still doesn't work correctly on my work computer. It used to work fine up until the time I made this thread.

When I go to the pro-touring.com this is what I see:

And if I go to pro-touring.com/forum.php this is what I see (I have to scroll down the full column of sponsor adds to get to the content of the pages too):

Anyone?

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Mine too from around the same time. Only this site. All others are fine.
      69 Camaro convertible, 410, M22, 8-pt cage therapy program. SOLD.
      68 camaro - SOLD
      67 Bel Air - New street project with perfect floors, frame and trunk!

Well I got some help. It looks like my work is blocking the address of the style sheets based on this advice:

you browser is not downloading the CSS style sheets from https://static1.pt-content.com/ try and open https://static1.pt-content.com/clien...s?d=1425952980 it should look like a bunch of code... if you cant open it, then it means it might be blocked by some plugin or something
      When I tried to open the suggested link then I got the web filter message my company uses to block websites. So if anyone else is having the same problem try clicking the link above.

http://pt-content.com/ has to be unblocked.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com