Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Baileigh Equipment Quality?

So I am in the final stages of getting ready to purchase several things I need for the shop and was buzzing though the Baileigh site and a few things list made in Taiwan and other things don't say anything. What concerned me the the most I was looks at a combination belt /disc grinder that's identical in every way except paint color to the JET one I have now and hate. They sell it about $300.00 more than the JET. Are they just selling the same junk Northern and Harbor freight do and jacking up the price?

Country Flag: United States
      I've found most of the time things are rebranded and sold by multiple companies but built by one. Craftsman, Matco, snap on, etc etc. Im not saying they're doing it but usually when there's to much of a coincidence there's a reason.

It's like when miller welders stopped putting "made in the usa" on there welders, mainly because they use the same overseas internals that other welders use but people will still argue about it.

To me your mainly paying more for the customer service that comes with the product.
      Ahmad B.

I know it's been a month, but my Baileigh 20 ton pneumatic shop Press is not a rebranded Northern Tool or Harbor Freight press. I'm very happy with my prchase.

Thanks for the feedback

Country Flag: United States
      The biggest issue I have with Baileigh tools is their prices are way too high. So much so that I no longer even consider them when I need to buy a tool.

Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com