Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Morris Classic 3 point seat color seat belts

I am writing this review of the MCC 3 point belts as disappointment more than anything else. I ordered a set of blue (one of their standard colors they advertise) for the front of my 68 camaro coupe through another vendor. The seat belts showed up yesterday and I was happy to put them in. When I opened the box, I had the blue belts (that I ordered) BUT black receiver. Initially I thought it might have been a mix up and called MCC. I talked to one of their Reps and told her what the issue was. She told me that they always ship black receivers with color belts because they have trouble getting a similar colored receiver. I can understand paying and waiting a little more for a colored set, but paying $300 for this color combination is unsatisfactory. Just be warned that anyone that orders a non black 3 point belt from them will get this same combination. Here is a picture of what I got.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Chris
      1968 Chevy Camaro SS
      LS3/T56 DSE suspension

Morris Classic 3 point seat color seat belts

I get that it would have been nice for them to include a receiver with the matching color given the price, but.....wouldn't a $10 can of vinyl/plastic dye resolve the issue?
      Jeff K.
      69 Camaro SS, 406 SBC, TKO600, 9" w/3.73 tru-trac, Speedtech Arms, AFX Spindles, Lee 670 Box, Baer GT front, C5Z rear. Hyperco Leafs w/ Fays2 Watts Link + Varishocks.

Quote Originally Posted by jknight16 View Post
      I get that it would have been nice for them to include a receiver with the matching color given the price, but.....wouldn't a $10 can of vinyl/plastic dye resolve the issue?
      I kind of thought the same thing, just paint it to match like you would any interior part that came in only black that needed to be a certain color.
      My build thread

http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241037

Paint Jail Experience

https://sites.google.com/site/paintjail/home

Country Flag: United States
      You shouldn't have to paint it if he would have received what he was expecting.

Side note does yours hit the door panel?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com